୨୧ 𝟬𝟴 ୨୧

✩ ° 。⋆⸜ ᓚᘏᗢ

✩ ° 。⋆⸜ ᓚᘏᗢ

🍃 Quokka has sent you a text!!

🍃 Quokka:

On my way! 

🎧 Hwaa:

Drive safely, okay?

🍃 Quokka:

I will, don't worry! See you soon!

        As she put her phone down and turned to glance around the living area, Hwaa sighed contentedly. For this, she thoroughly cleaned the entire house. She didn't want Jisung to think she was a slob because he was coming over for a date to the movies. She learned through Channie, though, that he doesn't actually tidy his room, but that's alright. As usual, Toro was lying on the floor and gazing up at her, but this time she could touch him. 

        He leans into her palm as she scratches behind his left ear, "It's okay boy, I'm not leaving you today." As soon as the doorbell rings, she grinned at the kitten. "Hey Jisung!" she calls as she opens the door and drags him inside while attempting to take the luggage from his arms. "Uh-uh-uh, where is your kitchen?" he asks her as he wrenches them away from her grasp. 

        This time, she catches his hand and drags him into her little kitchen to finish the bags. After finishing, he gives her a hug while encircling her waist. He whispers into her shoulder, his voice muffled, "This is going to be our own little movie theater tonight! I brought three movies, butter and kettle corn popcorn, as well as some candy." She could feel his wide smile through her clothing. Taking a step back to look at her, he says, "I like the fit." 

Hwaa's outfit

         She starts concentrating on his clothing at this point

         She starts concentrating on his clothing at this point. He was wearing a little baggy light blue t-shirt and grey sweatpants. As soon as he entered the house, he removed his shoes. She looks up at him, and he just chuckles at her, pulling the things out of the bag, "We're kind of matching, in a way." As he starts to make the caramel popcorn, he asks her, "What movie do you want to watch first? I brought Avengers: Endgame, Mean Girls, and She's The Man. So which one?" She explains her decision, "Well, Mean Girls is my favorite so we're watching that last, why don't we start with She's The Man?"