୨୧ 𝟭𝟬 ୨୧

✩ ° 。⋆⸜ ᓚᘏᗢ

✩ ° 。⋆⸜ ᓚᘏᗢ

🐶 Puppy has sent you a text!!

🐶 Puppy:

Wear whatever you want today

We're just gonna go walk around the local park, then take photos, mkay?

🎧 Hwaa:

Sure sure <33

Given that she had already applied her light makeup when she completed her morning ritual, Hwaa spent the following thirty minutes finalizing her wardrobe.

Hwaa's outfit

Hwaa's outfit ―

🐶 Puppy:

I'm on my way, will be there in 2 minutes!

🎧 Hwaa:

Just finished changing.

See you!

         Hwaa heard the knock on the door just a short while later. Seungmin opened up wearing a great clothing and a varsity-style jacket on top. She smiles and taunts, "Well, don't you clean up nicely." She could feel herself melting as he gave her his puppy smile and said, "Says you, you really went with a grunge aesthetic." "Yeah, let's go!" she replies as she gets her handbag and closes the door behind her, locking it.

        They quickly climbed into his car, and once he began the vehicle and their journey, he grabbed her hand and placed our linked hands on the center console. She lets out a tiny laugh, "I'm so glad you actually told me what we were doing today. I keep getting surprised and I worry I'm not in the right outfit for the occasion every single time." He continues, taking his eyes off the road to give her a short glance, "Yeah, I figured as much which was why I decided to tell you what we were doing. And I think the result was worth it." She couldn't help but join in on his laughter at that. I chuckle, "Keep your eyes on the road Seungmin!"