୨୧ 𝟬𝟲 ୨୧

✩ ° 。⋆⸜ ᓚᘏᗢ

✩ ° 。⋆⸜ ᓚᘏᗢ

        As he takes Hwaa's hand and directs her to the car, Changbin says, "We're going out to dinner, nothing too fancy though." She chuckles with him from the passenger seat, "Thank God, I was afraid you'd drag me to the gym." He responds with a laugh, turning the key to start the car. "Ha-ha-ha, very funny. I wouldn't do that for a date, but any other day, I might, don't tempt me." He says, "You look nice today, though," and she was having much too much fun mocking him, "Today? Does that mean I don't meet the standard on other days?"

Hwaa's outfit

        He turns from the location, an arm behind her seat, and says, "That's not what I meant and you know it

        He turns from the location, an arm behind her seat, and says, "That's not what I meant and you know it." He then turns to stare out the back window. She turns to face him in his seat and adds, "I'm just kidding, but tell me about yourself. I should get to know the guy I'm on a date with." He stood with his right hand on the gear change and his left hand on the steering wheel. He responds with a wink, "Well, I'm 24 as of a few months ago. I go to concerts as often as I can because the atmosphere is amazing. I don't know what else I can say, I guess you'll just have to find out."

        He chuckles at her remark as she rolled her eyes and replied, "Cheesy, but okay. Never said I wouldn't." She surmises that they will eat dinner and then do something since it is only about 5:30 in the afternoon, or they are simply eating early so he can bring her home fast so she can get more rest. Recently, she has felt fairly worn out most of the time. What tricks does he have up his sleeve, she wonders. 

        A short while later, they enter the parking lot of a charming little Italian eatery that is unmistakably family-run. She raises an eyebrow at him as she exits the car, "I thought you said I didn't need to dress fancy. I associate Italian dinners with fancy." 

        He replies, "It's just a small Italian restaurant, I come here pretty often, nobody is ever that dressed up when they come in. Plus you still look nice, at least you aren't in cookie monster sweats and a hoodie." She then teases him, "You just have to keep pointing out that things could be worse and prove you're right, huh?"