୨୧ 𝟬𝟵 ୨୧

✩ ° 。⋆⸜ ᓚᘏᗢ

✩ ° 。⋆⸜ ᓚᘏᗢ

⭐ Pixie has sent you a text!!

⭐ Pixie:

Make sure to bring a bathing suit today! I'll be there in 5 minutes! You can bring Toro!

🎧 Hwaa:

Alright! Please drive safely!!

⭐ Pixie:

I will!

        Toro quickly sat down so she could put his harness on him after she said, "Did you hear Toro? You get to come with us on our date today! Which means it's... Harness time!" Even though he is a cat, he enjoys going on walks and is aware that if I bring this bad boy out and he behaves, he will be allowed to leave sooner. 

        The doorbell rings as she's securing his final leg in the harness. Toro doesn't move until she puts the leash on him, and she then opens the door while grabbing her purse. "Hey Felix! How was the drive?" she asks. "It was good because I knew you were my destination." Toro and I had just put his harness and leash on when she rolls her eyes jokingly and says, "That was corny, but you got here just in time."

       Felix leans down to stroke the head of the cat, who is panting with excitement. He puts his hands on his knees and gently raises himself to a full standing posture, asking her, "You ready to go then?" "Yep, let's go!" She grabs Toro's leash firmly and leads him out the door, locking it behind her. She brought her cat bags for Toro because she thinks this event would last all day.

Hwaa's outfit

         They climbed inside Felix's car, buckled up, and told Toro to lay down before they started driving

         They climbed inside Felix's car, buckled up, and told Toro to lay down before they started driving. Felix gives her control of the aux, stating that they should listen to the best music because the drive will last around an hour. She asks sarcastically, "So is it safe to assume you're taking me to the beach then?" Felix casts a sidelong glance at her and asks, "How could you tell?" His lips curl into a sweet smile. She provides him her overall assessment of our predicament, "Well, you told me to wear a swimsuit, and the closest beach is an hour away, so..." He asks her, "Fair enough. You want to play 20 questions since we still have an hour to go?" "Of course!" She says.