୨୧ 𝟬𝟮 ୨୧

✩ ° 。⋆⸜ ᓚᘏᗢ

✩ ° 。⋆⸜ ᓚᘏᗢ

        It's the first day of students day at Cozy Cream Café. Hwaa is ecstatic to be able to carry out this task for them. Despite the fact that she is just 27 years old, she wanted to provide a secure environment where students in high school and college may study or socialize. Due to a number of venues around their school, such as the library or other coffee shops. Closing time just extends into the students' day, which is less of a concentration day. When the students ask for the music to be played in the café, Hwaa anticipates party music to be played. As a result, anyone older than 25 is not allowed because Hwaa fears they will criticize the students' musical preferences. Her café serves as a safe haven for the students, as Hwaa also mentioned.

        Due to the fact that students were still present on campus at noon, it was naturally the least busy period. Many students attended the café up until five o'clock in the afternoon, but not the ones Hwaa had employed for their part-time work. Unexpectedly, the students behave themselves nicely, studying with their pals while seated, and only getting up to place orders or add tracks to the queue. Hwaa might say it's been fairly successful. However, nobody from the tattoo shop has yet shown up. 

        Hwaa was thinking about them as the doorbell rang. She and her staff greeted the guests by saying, "Welcome to Cozy Cream Café!" The nine people she had been considering walked in as she turned to face the entrance. When he meets Hwaa, Chan smiles and inquires, "How's the tattoo doing? Chan? What are you doing here?" Hwaa replies, "You're 26, do you have a student I.D.?" He smiles as he hands her his I.D. Jisung remarks, "Looks pretty busy tonight. I think my employees have something to do with that," Hwaa replies softly, gesturing at her two female employees who are mingling with the students they know. "Well, the tattoo is fine. Nothing painful, it's healing pretty well, I must say. Here," she says before handing Chan his student ID back. She then takes a slice of strawberry cheesecake because she knows Jeongin will want one or two pieces. She grins at him before turning to gaze at the other members as he perks up at seeing the slice of cake.

        Hwaa asks, "How about you guys? Anything you want tonight?" Chan nods, "Can we get two slices of blueberry lemon cake, four slices of chocolate, and four macadamia cookies, along with nine glasses of water please?" Hwaa replies, heading to the dessert bar, pulling out each order one by one. Before turning around and filling nine glasses with water from the refrigerator, she bags four cookies and plates all the cakes. The sweets were then distributed by the lads in order to prevent crowding at the counter as she places them there. Hwaa informs them, subtly applying a 15% discount to their order, "That'll be $27.31." Chan then asks, "Isn't it suppose to be $32?," to which Changbin responds, "It would've been, but since you have a student with you. You get 15% off!" Hwaa grins, and the lads give her a grateful 'oh' smile. Chan then pays for their food and asks, "Can we also get your number while we're at it?" Seungmin responds, "Sure, just get it from Chan." Hwaa then adds, "We'll add you to the group chat, if that's alright!" Jisung grinned, "Oki doki!!" as the lads pick a table for them all to sit at and chat.