7

24-07-2023

Evening self:
Is it just me or a universal thing like whenever I am practicing questions and if I get stuck at multiple problems simultaneously, my confidence drops drastically and I don't wanna do it anymore and it's really hard to continue the same subject.

I haven't updated in a while, I was just messed up. I had a test in my coaching yesterday. I was trying to prepare for it but clearly my preparation was nowhere around what was needed. I saw the result today and my marks weren't good at all. The worse part is there have been 3 tests and my marks are stuck in the same interval, there's no progress. Even though I feel like my preparation is a little better than the previous tests but the result are the same. The fact that this test isn't even up to mains level makes it even worse.

I have another test this coming Saturday or Sunday. It is of advance level, and I am too demotivated to even study for it. I really don't want to give that test, look at a question paper for 6 hours when you know very well that you can't solve it.

Anyway after all the demotivational talk we still need to continue the day.
I have school exams approaching so I need to study fast, infact really fast.

We need to buckle up and pull our shit together. Days keep passing, the progress is little to zero. It needs a lot of hard work. There is no limit to this preparation. There will be bad days but we can't lose motivation we have to keep going.