11

05-10-2023

Afternoon self:
Hi 😊
I know it's been long since last time, I had exams and yeah I didn't have time to write anything.
Exams are the most stressful thing ever but I am glad they are over now.

It's been a few days since my last exam and I was trying to get back with classes and all the work as I was running behind in syllabus.

Right now I am doing ray optics in physics (ray optics was taught during exams so I couldn't attend classes and now I have to do it myself :⁠-⁠\) and I am planning to start organic chemistry from the very basics. My organic is very shaken up, I barely know anything so it's better to start from the basics. And in maths I am just going to follow with my classes. Today vectors was started in maths so I will do the relative homework.

Things to cover today:
• 3 lectures of ray optics
• questions for vectors ( atleast 30)

I have been doing ray optics so lazily, I'll try to do it more effectively today 🤧

Next morning self:
I was really sleepy yesterday so I slept without updating

So I was only able to do physics yesterday. I watched 3 lectures.
And one important thing I watched a few informational videos about how to study chemistry and how to approach it. I hope it helps because I hate chemistry so much. Chemistry is really not my cup of tea, it's out of my league.

For math questions I am planning to do it right now as I have some time or maybe I'll do it in the institute as today my class will start at 1 pm so I will have a lot of spare time. I should continue physics right now.

And btw not related but Cricket World Cup has started ヾ⁠(⁠*⁠’⁠O⁠’⁠*⁠)⁠/ヾ⁠(⁠*⁠’⁠O⁠’⁠*⁠)⁠/
I am a huge fan honestly and the fact that it's in India makes it even better. I know it can be a huge distraction but I will control myself to only watch India's matches >⁠.⁠< and that too only the major matches.

Does it happen with you guys too that once you are thinking to do or say something but the next moment you completely blank out, because I was just going to write about something but now I am totally blank =⁠_⁠=

Anyway I guess that's all and I'll update more often. Hope everyone has a nice day and a nice month...