: Pansy

𝒑𝒐𝒗
✦ ariana grande

                      ⊱ "Onee-sama" A short young girl greeted after she slide the door open

Her purple eyes gazing towards the silhouette of a lady, the breeze playing with the unfamiliar person's hair giving the same buoyant wave as the sea.

The person slowly turned her head as she glanced at the girl.

"Kanao-chan" The young woman called the girl, a very gentle tone she held as she motioned the girl to come closer.

Kanao is a short, young girl with large, gentle eyes of a dark lilac color that are framed by thick eyelashes.

Her untied black thin hair swayed side to side as she walk forward.

The young woman patted the wood boards next to her "Sit next to me, Kanao-chan"

Kanao nodded, kneeling her knees forward then lowering her bottom down to rest in her feet, her hand resting in her lap.

"You'll be gone for a few days for the selection, as Shinobu informed me" She stated her gentle e/c looking at the girl.

"Yes, I'll be departing today" Kanao declares as young woman smiled at her.

"I see" She uttered softly before glancing at the butterfly clip in the girls hands.

Kanao noticed the young woman's eyes saddened, having sympathy for her adoptive younger sister.

The girl cleared her throat as she handed the clip over "Onee-sama, if it isn't a bother can you please help me tie my hair?" Kanao ponder tilting her head to the side in question.

The young woman blinked before offering her a smile "I would love to, Kanao-chan" she took the hairclip.

"I'll get the brush for you" Kanao stood up sliding the door open "Please excuse me for a moment" she bowed her head leaving.

The young woman quietly laughed in amusement, her eyes flickering back to the trees who danced with the wind.

She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply, seemly calming herself.

...

A young girl swung her wooden sword forward as her hair also going forward by the strong wind.

"Ugh!" The girl groaned in annoyance pushing her hair up, the sweat building up from her forehead.

"Shinobu-chan" A voice spoke from above the wooden floor board's, holding a tray with two teacups and a teapot.

"Why don't you take a break for some tea?" She asked her pale-e/c looking at her in approval.

Shinobu sighed before smiling at her sister.