: Camellia

𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒍
✦ frankie cosmos

                      ⊱ "Haa

                      ⊱ "Haa.." Mitsuri sighed in defeat, her face full of disappointment "I can't believe that someone had already cleared the mission before i did"

Her crow flapped it wings "It's strange that someone already came here before you, your the only demon slayer that Mr. Kagaya had sent" crowed Urara.

"Really..?" Asked Mitsuri before lowering her head in dismay, her pride pulling her down.

"I'm such a disappointment, i wasn't fast enough" sniffles the girl, Urara now looking at her like she's crazy.

Mitsuri continues to walk around the village, unaware that she was about to bump into someone.

Urara crows loudly as Mitsuri felt herself lose balance, slowly falling down towards the hard ground.

Oh..

The girl closed her eyes, waiting for the impact but it never came as a hand was placed in Mitsuri's waist, making the girl gasped in suprise opening her eyes.

She was greeted by the bright light of the sun before her eyes adjusted, now realizing that her green ones were looking straight at a pretty e/c.

Mitsuri blinked a couple of times before she lets out a squeal her face now burning red.

She pulled herself out of the person hold and bowed back in fourth, muttering apologies "I'm so sorry for my stupidness!!"

I didn't even feel someone was right in front of me!

Mitsuri felt a hand in top of her head, patting it softly "it's really alright, Primrose-chan"

Mitsuri lifted her head, now staring at the young woman in front of that held a sweet smile.

She called me that again, that nickname...

Y/n blinked as she looked at Mitsuri who seemed to have spaced out.

She chuckled a bit before calling the girl "Mitsuri-chan~" Mitsuri immediately broke out into her little world, her eyes widening "EH!?"

"I'm sorry for staring too much, I know it's rude forgive me!" Mitsuri apologized again, her head lowered showing how much she was really sorry for what she did.

Hazukashī..

Y/n was surprised by the sudden doing of Mitsuri and panicked "Ah! No need to apologize again, Mitsuri-chan!"

"Gomen ne Y/n-san" Mitsuri sniffles a bit as she held her head up, feeling more embarrassed as if she wasn't as before.

Y/n smiled at her, looking up to the now orange sky, thinking about something.