: Pink Carnation

𝒂 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓
✦ beabadoobee, laufey

𝒂 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓✦ beabadoobee, laufey

tw:blood

                        ⊱ "WAHHH!!" A voice cried loudly in the midst of the dark forest.

The wind blew harshly in her face, her braids bounce up and down as she run as fast as she can.

Her green eyes started to water as it continues to tremble in fear. The girl's braids we're now messy as her face shows fear and exhaustion.

She stopped running, her chest heave up and down as she catch her breath while she sniffles quietly.

A bush suddenly rustled next to her making the girl whip her head to its direction.

She shrieked It's here!! she panicked as red eyes emerged from the bush.

"You irritate me" The demon hissed in anger, finally showing itself.

He was a large demon and a powerful one too. I'M DEAD!! the girl thought as tears spilled in her eyes.

"Why don't you just die already!?" The demon snarled loudly irritated. He slowly walked towards the girl, his sharp nails ready to slash her into bits.

I can't move my body.. She thought trembling I'm done for she deadpan.

She suddenly sobs loudly making the demon stop and looked at her with dotted eyes.

"I DON'T WANT TO DIE YET!! I STILL HAVEN'T FOUND A HUSBAND!!" She whined now crying her eyes out.

"Flower Breathing; Fourth Form.."

The demon cringed as he covered his ears She's too loud!. She continues to cry as the demon had enough.

He launched at her with his sharp nails, expecting her to be torn apart, with dripping blood.

"..Crimson Hanagoromo"

A sudden wind blew rapidly as a f/c zori sandals meet the ground, the person landing gracefully.

The demon suddenly felt like gravity had betrayed him, his head seems to be falling towards the soil.