: Lotus

𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆/𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈
✦ mitski

𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆/𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈✦ mitski

tw:blood

                         ⊱ She run, her feet pounding the ground with heavy footsteps as the rain drop pelt to her haori.

"Please be alright!" She thought as her sandals meet the wet ground, splashing the water that the clouds cried.

Her breathing is hard and still, her body wants her to stop but she can't, not now.

Not now knowing that her sisters we're in danger, she plead, her tears threatening to escape from her beautiful e/c eyes.

Her crow told her in panic that her sister stumbled upon a Upper moon, it was an unexpected thing she'd heard.

Quickly she took action and followed where her crow lead her, now she's here running for her life, hoping that they'll be alright.

"Where here!" Her crow cried out, flapping his wing in panic.

Her chest heave up and down as she stared at the sight in front of her.

Her eyes widened and the tears finally escaped from her eyes.

In front of her was Shinobu and Kanae, Shinobu holding her sister in a hug manner sobbing, a pool of blood was seen next to her.

"No, please!" Shinobu sobs as she looked at her sister who was on the point of death.

Kanae's eye's softened looking at Shinobu, caressing her cheek with her hand.

"Kanae!" She cried out, running towards the two.

"Y/n-san.." Kanae breathes out, smiling.

"I'm sorry..." She said "No don't me, you'll be alright" Y/n blubbered holding one of Kanae's hand.

"Y/n-san, Please fulfill your dreams and live a longer life. With Shinobu..."

"I want you two to live until you turn really old..." Kanae chuckled before coughing out blood.

Her cough slowly disappeared, she reached both of her hands to Shinobu and Y/n's cheek, wiping away their tears.

She smiled at them again, for the last time before closing her eyes, sleeping into a deep slumber.

...

"Become a Demon Slayer again and take the title as the Flower Hashira" Kagaya offered, looking at Y/n.

Y/n arrived at the headquarters and was immediately called in, Kagaya was expecting her in which she knew.

"What if I turn down your offer again, Oyakata-sama?" Y/n said in a teasing manner.

He smiled in amusement before shaking his head "then I'll wait again until you're ready to serve the demon corps again" Kagaya replied calmly.

Y/n closed her eyes and smiled at the man
"As expected, Oyakata-sama. I must say that you are really fitting on being our leader" She soothes, her hand laying on her chest.

All jokes aside, Y/n doesn't know where this conversation is going, she either will turn down kagaya's offer again or accept it with full confident.

Kagaya's smile didn't falter and looked straight ahead, he knew why she didn't accept taking the title as the Flower Hashira. Her sister was a devote and died with honor as a Hashira, but right now they need someone stronger and more skilled slayers that will take care of the dying humanity.

"Y/n..." Kagaya started "You are once our most trusted and powerful slayers, now I'm in the verge of losing my name as the leader as my condition is slowly consuming my body and strength. I have wished that you will come back and help us"

"And your one of our best medical Hashira as you make potions for injuries and such. You have a very unbelievable strength and kindness, that someday will be treasured by a lot of people, even to this day you have people admiring you for who you are"

Y/n sniffle wiping away the small tear appearing from her eye "Oyakata-sama, You don't need to flatter me on joining again" She said flowers floating above her, feeling giddy.

Kagaya laughed lightly at her as Y/n blinked again and regain her posture.

She smiled and clapped her hands, slowly "Then, I shall join the Demon Slayer corps again. You have pursued me this time, Oyakata-sama"

She bowed her head with a smile "I will never disappoint you" She said as she lift her head "I promise" She beamed

"I know you'll do good"

─ Apologies for the mistakes:) You'll be meeting Mitsuri in the next chapter

Apologies for the mistakes:) You'll be meeting Mitsuri in the next chapter

© cxnika