: Rhododendron

𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒂 𝒘𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏
✦ bee gees

                    ⊱ It was a gloomy evening in Mouth Hana, the birds hid and the only thing you can hear is the loud pouring of rain

Small footsteps followed up the mountain, a man breath heavily as he adjust the basket in his back.

He lets out a small cough before starting to walk up again, despite the bad weather he decided to continue.

Moments later, the rain startes to pour very harshly making it hard for the man to climb up.

He sighed in relief as he spotted a house just near a river, he hurried and walked towards the house.

It looks taken care of and was in a very well condition despite it was in top of the mountain.

The man knocked at the door gently, calling someone inside the house "I beg your pardon, but can i stay for a bit just to let the rain calm down!" He called to the door and knocked again.

At his third knock the door creaks open, startling the man "Hello?"

The man hesitantly stepped inside but left with no choice but to go inside as the rain became heavier.

As he walked inside the house the depressing atmosphere of the house made him feel horrible and sick.

Slowly as he clenched his stomach in pain, the door shut closed leaving him alone in the dark, or so he thought.

A harp sound similar to a guitar echoes around the room, making the man confuse.

He begun to step back as the instrument became louder and louder like it was in front of him then it stopped.

The man stayed in his place, shakily breathing as a the tension became stronger.

"Are you lost..." A woman's voice echos around but the man can tell that the person who spoke was right in front of him.

His eyes immediately widen at the sight of a young woman sitting in the floor holding a traditional instrument.

"You aren't suppose to be here" Her voice changed to something more dangerous.

She lifted her head up and faced the man her eyes closed shut.

She quietly giggled before opening her eyes, revealing a bright pink color and most of all the mark on her eyes.

"Your one of them aren't you...?"

...

"Ah..it's so hot.." Whined Mitsuri as she fanned herself, keeping her eyes close as her face flushed from the heat.

Y/n turned to her and tilted her head "Really? I wouldn't have thought that, considering your choice of clothes" Y/n stated looking straight at her, ehem, the open area of her top.