: Deadly Nightshade

𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏
✦  liana flores

𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏 ✦  liana flores

tw:blood&death

                            ⊱ Y/n walked her way to a dark forest to get to the final selection which is located in mount fujikasane, the light of the moon gave her a clear sight of the path she's taking.

Her crow slowly creeps next to her seemingly scared of the dark or rather what's in it.

Her crow then let's out a quiet whine as he wandered why are you walking instead of flying like a butterfly in the air, it is faster he said.

Thought he gave a good point, you were very suspicious about the place thus you have slowed down to see if something happens.

Few moments of walking the two of you heard a scream in the distant, making Y/n narrow her eyes into that direction.

Seconds pass and the forest suddenly became dead silent, Y/n begun to study the atmosphere.

Y/n's crow froze in his spot as they heard running in the distance, seems like two people are running away very quickly.

In a swift Y/n run towards the noise and confronted the people running.

She stopped and looked at the two with wide eyes, two children now frozen in their spots shivering and tears in there eyes.

Her eyes soften as she stared at the two before cautiously walking to them, Y/n smiled "Hello, dears" she soothes.

The young boy then launched himself into her arms startling her ever so slightly.

"Please help us! Our parents are being attacked by those demons!" cried the young boy as his older brother, she assumed stood in front of her with a pleading look.

She softly rubbed the back of the boy's head and smiled at the older brother "Can you tell me where they are?"

...

"Please spare us!" The man pleads as he protects his wife from the large demon who's approaching them like a prey.

"Spare you?" Scoffed the demon, his red bright eyes glaring at them "You let those imbeciles of a sons get away! They were supposed to be my meal! Now you'll suffer before them!"

The demon angrily huffed ready to attack the couple, slowly he held his claws up and run towards them.

The man hugged his wife as they closed their eyes shut expecting to be now eaten and clawed by the demon.

Y/n gritted her teeth as she glared daggers at the demon who was looking at her furiously.

Her sword was inches away from the demons neck, ready to behead him.