: Lily

𝒔𝒐𝒇𝒊𝒂
✦ clairo

𝒔𝒐𝒇𝒊𝒂✦ clairo

tw:blood

                              ⊱ Silence. Only the breeze and the chirps can be heard in the field as they all stared at the Mitsuri who was flushed from embarrassment.

Y/n blinked in surprise before regaining herself as well as the others.

Y/n then clapped her hands in glee as she stared at Mitsuri "What a lovely coincidence, Primrose-chan"

Shinobu looked over Mitsuri in question "You know her Mitsuri?" Asked Shinobu tilting her head ever so slightly.

Mitsuri once again became flushed at the attention "Uh─well.." Mitsuri stutters rubbing the back of her hair, back and forth in nervousness.

"She was the Demon Slayer that I was talking about.." Mitsuri quietly mutters, as the hashiras looked at her with curiosity.

Shinobu formed a smirk in her lips, knowing fully well what the Flower Hashira has an impact to the green haired girl.

"I see" Shinobu quietly muttered with a smile, while Mitsuri just shrunk in her seat feeling the gaze of the other hashiras.

She then glanced up to avoid the other hashiras gaze, her eyes immediately meeting with a enchanting e/c eyes from someone who she have been admiring.

Y/n smiled at the girl gave a small wave which Mitsuri immediately returned.

Kagaya smiled softly and chuckled a bit, earning the attention of the people around him.

He lowered his head and sighed softly, before looking ahead "I'm happy that you all feel likely happy about another hashira joining us, please smother her with hospitality"

...

"Ehh, Mitsuri-chan─ why didn't you tell me it was my sister all along!" Shinobu whined a bit as her and Mitsuri talk.

"Well, i didn't really know it was your sister, Shinobu-san" Mitsuri replied with a light chuckle.

Shinobu tilted her head in understanding before regaining her smile "I never thought my sister would accept this position.." Shinobu started as Mitsuri stared at her with wonder.

"Why's that, Shinobu-san?" Asked Mitsuri as she watch Shinibu looked at the now orange sky.

"As you may know our sister, the former flower hashira, Kanae had been slaughtered by a uppermoon...Y/n and I have suffered and mourned for her and especially Y/n-Nee-san..." Shinobu took a deep breath before releasing the air that she inhaled as she tightens her hands together.

"..Days after Kanae passed away, Y/n suddenly disappeared and left without any notice, of course i knew what she was up to but i didn't have any power to do any actions what so ever. I was still young when it happened but a few weeks after her disappearance, she returned covered in blood, she also had a lot of broken bones and her eyes as she described it She can no longer see as properly as before which she almost lost her eye sight at that moment. All off the things that she have gone through is very rough that's why i thought maybe she wouldn't accept being a demon slayer again..."

Shinobu smiles was replaced with a frown as she stared at the grass that swayed with the wind, she blinked again before placing a genuine smile in her glossy lip "but it's all good now!─ " She turned to Mitsuri before pausing.

Mitsuri sniffs as tears flooded her beautiful eyes, Shinobu stared at her with dotted eyes "Mitsuri-chan.." Shinobu stuttered.

Mitsuri continues to sob as Shinobu tries to calm her down "Gomen, Mitsuri-chan. I shouldn't have said anything─" "WAAAHHH"

Meanwhile Y/n said her goodbyes to the other hashiras that happily welcomed her.

She had decided to take Kanao a visit as well to check out hows the selection been doing, of course she has permission to go there and wander around.

Walking away to the door of the place, before she heard someone whine or cry perhaps? as she pass by the garden.

She took a peek in the open door and saw two figures, one is simply crying and the other was panicked.

Her e/c eyes slightly widen as she realized it was two of the hashiras, Mitsuri and Shinobu.

She smiled softly and walked towards the two.

"Are you all right?" a honey like voice said from behind the two making them stop their childish antics.

"I was about to leave and i heard someone crying, it is oddly familiar" Y/n said glancing from Shinobu to Mitsuri.

Mitsuri sniff some snout as she stared at you with a small pout, then Shinobu shakes her head a bit.

"I was just telling a story to Mitsuri, I guess she got a little bit too emotional" Smiled Shinobu "I see, well then i hope you'll be alright" Y/n said as she pats Mitsuri's head with comfort.

"Well..i'll be off to Kanao and i will checking on our new people as well" Y/n stated as Shinobu nods in understanding "Of course Nee-san, Safe travels.." Shinobu ligthy bowed her head.

Y/n smiled at Shinobu before waving goodbye to Mitsuri who has been staring at her since with a flushed expression.

─ uhm

─ uhm.. Hello, it's been awhile. I'm so sorry for leaving this story in hiatus for like a whole 1-2 months I guess? It is quite a very long time, I am very sorry I'll try to update more after my exams are over, anyways I hope you are enjoying the chapters so far!

© cxnika