: Gladiolus Flower

𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓
✦  mitski

                     ⊱ Mitsuri shivered as a cold air pass the two of them, currently they're skipping through the trees

Y/n noticed Mitsuri's dismay and decided to go back down to the ground, she called Mitsuri who looked at her surprise and but she agreed nonetheless.

Y/n landed in the soil with a small rustle while Mitsuri lands after her.

The h/c woman pulled a medium size pink butterfly brooch in her pouch, she turned to Mitsuri and walked towards the girl.

Mitsuri was currently dusting herself when she felt a presence in front of her "Let me help you with that"

Y/n pulled the hem of Mitsuri's white haori and pinned the brooch in between the hem covering Mitsuri's bare chest.

Mitsuri watched Y/n as a blush slowly creeps up to her cheeks "Since you're a little cold, this might help just fine" Y/n said with a warm smile that made Mitsuri's heart go boom-boom.

Mitsuri stared at her with dotted eyes and a flush face very evident with the young woman in front of her "A-ah! Arigatō, Y/n-san" she slightly fumbled in her words but she smiled nonetheless.

Y/n pats Mitsuri's head out of habit before turning to the path they were taking a few moments ago "I recommend we should walk, since it's only a few steps away.." she informed the girl as Mitsuri nods her head following her.

Soon enough the two of them spotted a traditional japanese mansion, it was covered with a lot of moss and dead plants that's seemingly eating the house. But the landscaping of the mansion was taken care of, the flowers are blooming and the plants are very healthy as the air is filled with a delightful scent.

The two of them glanced to one another before Y/n took a step further, examining their surroundings.

Suddenly another strum of harp echoes around the forest which surprised Mitsuri, the two immediately kept their swords close.

The two of them never utter a word as silence field the atmosphere, after a few moments the door of the house slowly creeped open.

Mitsuri lets out a small squeak out of fear while Y/n slightly squinted her eyes, slowly she loosens the grip on her scabbard before walking ahead of Mitsuri to the door.

Mitsuri was cleary confused with the young lady but she didn't question her and followed Y/n with a bit of hesitant.

As they walked inside the old building, the tension rises above everything. The aroma of the house evidently was like a graveyard which made it more terrifying for Mitsuri.

After a few steps in the old wood boards the door abruptly closed, leaving them in the dark.

Mitsuri immediately scooted closer to Y/n as she held her scabbard tightly.