30

CHAPTER 17 (part two)PRURIENT

PRURIENT

Anastasia wouldn't lie, though. His pet name and seasonal compliment left a flush to her face and a tapering in her chest.

"Remus Lupin Finally got enough balls to kiss you?" Emmeline asked, bored compared to the girl's excitement.  

Anastasia has started hanging out with Emmeline Vance when she had been aimlessly walking through the trophy room after one of her many room of requirements visits in early November. 

  Ana involuntarily listened to the breakup of Emmeline Vance and Dorcas Meadows. A couple Fox was certain she shouldn't have been made aware of the twos relations. She didn't want to hear the details of their relationship or the end of it but the couple was blocking the exit and Anastasia thought pausing the secret relationship's break up to measly leave wouldn't be in the best regards. 

Dorcas Meadows had stormed off after a long speech on how Emmeline never wanted anything more than a nice shag. Anastasia had found the Irish girl smoking clove resting against the 1863 brass trophies. 

The closeness began after Ana had comforted the Hufflepuff, asking if the girl was all right and Emmeline had responded with "How could I be mad when I have a pretty girl hugging me?" 

Anastasia was prurient and forward. Emmeline was handsome and eager; So they had started a beneficial unspoken agreement. They didn't flirt and when they talked rarely outside of futile small talk filled with hollow greetings and goodbyes; it was an utterance about them and them only. They liked being in each other's company even if it was silent, especially. 

They liked to be constantly touching whether it was pinkies crossed; Emmeline holding Anastasia close by her hip to press the blonde's back into her front; Ana wrapping her hands around the taller's neck; Emmeline resting her arm on the shorter shoulders. They liked making out in the Astronomy Wing during the day and the room of runes at night. They were professional in everything feeling and messy in everything promiscuous. 

"Finally?!" Anastasia asked, turning her body to face the Hufflepuff. 

"Yeah." Emmeline answered blasély, seeing the girls out of Anastasia's view shaking their heads, telling her not to answer. "You two just make sense." 

Make sense...

Author's Note:

oops sorry didn't realize how short this second part was going to be. eek anyways hope everyone is having the best days. There is no eminent reason for the next few weeks that updates would slow down, but i am starting a new job next week yaaayyy so you know how things go just incase thats why. :)

Date: July 20th, 2023