THE CYPHER

"Colson, never leave."

Kierra's POV:

Its the beginning of February and it's been a month ever since Colson and I got married. I couldn't be happier. We live in LA in the house where I recorded my first song and where I had all of those good times with Casie and Colson. I'm 12 weeks pregnant with our baby and it's going great. It was hard at first, but now Colson holds my hair back when I throw up in the morning and he gets me food whenever I need it. I haven't had a nightmare in forever either. Colson got nominated for the Grammys and we're going on February 5th. He has to win, after all, he deserves it. It seems like life is just about perfect. Too perfect.

We also announced my pregnancy to the world on instagram so everyone knows.

Right now, I'm sitting on the couch and writing a song about happiness. I'm calling it, "happy again." I'm going to drop a surprise album full of love and happy songs about Colson. But here's the secret, Colson doesn't know.

"Hey love." Colson says, walking in. "Whatcha doing?" He asks.

"I dunno." I say, putting my notebook down.

Colson sits down next to me and puts his arm around me. "What do you and our little angel want for dinner?" Colson asks. "Pizza again?"

"I'm thinking pizza, yeah." I say.

"Colson asks. "Just the leftovers from yesterday?" He asks. "Or do you want a whole new pizza?"

"The leftovers are fine." I say. "I don't know why, but pizza has been sounding really good for a while now." I say. "Do you think that there's something wrong with me?" I ask.

"Of course not, love." Colson says. "I'll get you and our little angel some pizza." He says. He kisses my forehead and goes to heat up the pizza.

I love how Colson calls the baby "our little Angel" I think it's adorable. A few minutes later, he walks back in with the pizza and he sits down next to me.

"So, when do we know when it's a boy or a girl?" He asks.

"I got an appointment for us on February 15th." I say.

"We should start thinking of names." Colson says.

"How about angel?" I ask. "If it's a boy or a girl, it doesn't matter, there are dudes named angel and girls named angel."

"I love it." Colson says. "And I love you." He kisses me and we eat our pizza. "Do you want to see the dress that I bought you?" He asks.

"Fuck yeah." I say. We both go upstairs and I see a silver and white dress next to a silver suit. "Ooh, going for the aluminum foil theme." I say, laughing.

Colson starts laughing. "Yeah, I guess so. But we need iconic matching outfits for the Grammy's, right?" He asks.

"Yeah, you're right." I say. "Can I try on the dress?" I ask.

"Of course, love." Colson says. I grab the dress and Colson helps me zipper it up.

The dress:

"Colson, I love it

"Colson, I love it." I say. I kiss him. "I can't wait to see you walk up onto that Grammy stage with a huge smile on your face." I say.

"You'll be doing that someday too." Colson says. He hugs me and then I take the dress off and yawn.

"Time for bed?" He asks.

"Yeah." I say. "I'll get a shower real quick." I say. I go get a shower and then get in bed with my husband.

"Goodnight, love. Goodnight, Angel." Colson says.

"Goodnight Colson." I say. He wraps his arms around me and we both fall asleep.