DO IT ALL

After 2 months of Ky blaming herself for everything, she starts to move past anger, and into bargaining.

Kierra has started to doubt that Colson loves her, and that anyone loves her.

Ky is sitting on the couch in the afternoon when Colson comes in and sits next to her.

"Hey, Love." Colson says, putting his arm around Ky.

"Do you really love me?" Kierra asks.

"Of course I love you, I've loved you ever since I laid eyes on you." Colson says. "I love you more than anything."

"Are you sure?" Kierra asks.

"One hundred percent." Colson says. He kisses Ky's forehead. The two sit there for a few hours and watch Tv. "You ready for bed, Ky?" Colson asks. Then there's no response. He looks down and sees Kierra asleep in his arms.

He feels so bad for her. She's putting all the blame on herself and stressing herself out so much. There's not much that he can do about it, either.

The next day, Kierra wakes up on the couch next to Colson. Her head is on his lap and he is rubbing circles on her back.

"Good morning, love." Colson says.

"Good morning." Kierra says.

"How'd you sleep?" He asks.

"Fine." Ky says. The two sit there in silence.

"Do you want to do anything today?" Colson asks. There's no response from Ky. She's zoned out. "Love?" He asks.

"Do you actually love me?" Ky asks.

"Kierra Baker, I will always love you." Colson says.

"I love you too." Ky says. Colson runs his hand through her hair.

Later, the two are in the kitchen.

"Colson, I'm sorry." Kierra says.

"Why are you sorry, love?" Colson asks.

"I-I lost Angel and-and it's all my fault." Ky says, tears start running down her face. Colson quickly pulls her into a long hug and he rubs her back as she lays her head on his shoulder.

"Baby, it's not your fault, it never was." Colson says.

"B-but it is. It's my body so it's my fault." Ky says, sobbing. Colson holds her tighter.

"Hey, you're gonna be alright." Colson says. "And it's not your fault. You couldn't control what happened, no one can control that." Colson says.

"I-I looked up the causes of a miscarriage and I think I know why I lost Angel." Ky says.

"Oh baby, don't blame yourself." Colson says.

"Physical trauma." Ky says. "Like when I got shot by my mother. It's all because I had hope that she came back to love me. Why would I believe that?"

"Because, she's your mother. But don't put that blame on yourself. You had no idea that she wanted money and that she was going to shoot you." Colson says. "It's not your fault at all, baby."

"But it is Colson!" Ky yells, pulling away. "I lost Angel all because I believed that someone loved me!" She yells. Then she looks down. "I need some time, Col."

"I know, I'm trying to help you." Colson says.

"I mean by myself." Ky says.

"Ky, I wanna help you." Colson says.

"It's doesn't help when whenever I look at you I think about Angel!" Ky yells. "I can't be around you right now, Colson!" Ky yells. Colson looks hurt. Ky feels bad but she knows that she needs to get out.

She walks upstairs, packs her bags, and gets in her car. "Baby, please, think this through." Colson says through the car window. Ky is crying.

"I can't be here with you Colson!" Ky says, sobbing. She drives away.

"I love you." Colson says to himself as he watched the love of his life drive away and leave him.