MOOD

After the two get pizza, they go back to the hotel room and greet Gold as he walks in.

"What's up?" He asks. Dabbing Jaden and Ky up,

"Ready to sing some shit?" Ky asks.

"Hell yeah." Gold says. They go to the studio and just grind out the song on the first try. Then they do some editing and at 8 p.m., they're done.

"Damn, that was good." Ky says. "Jaden, can I just grind out the rest of my songs for the rest of the night? I'm really feeling it." She says.

"Of course, now let's do this shit." Jaden says. He grabs a coffee and Gold leaves.

Ky and Jaden work on the last 3 songs until 8 am when they both fall asleep. Ky passes out on the studio couch and Jaden falls asleep in the spinny chair.

—————————————————————————

The next morning, Ky wakes up to the smell of coffee and donuts. She opens her eyes and sees Jaden drinking coffee and eating a donut.

"Good morning, Ky." Jaden says. "It's 12.

"Morning." Ky says.

"Do you want a donut? I got 5." Jaden says.

"Nah, I'm not really hungry." Ky says.

"C'mon, please eat something. You haven't eaten for more than 12 hours." Jaden says.

"I'm not hungry, J." Ky says. She shoves her head back into her pillow and falls asleep.

Jaden finishes his coffee and donut and then picks Ky up and carries her and the rest of the donuts back to the hotel. He lays her in his bed and puts the blanket over her.

He feels bad for her. She's depressed and she wants to see Colson again but at the same time, she doesn't.

A few hours later, Ky wakes up and sees that no one is in the room. She gets out of bed and grabs a donut. Then she goes and sits on the bed and puts on the Tv. She watches some family guy until Jaden comes back.

"Hey! She's awake." Jaden says. "I just went to get some milk." He says.

"I want to drop the album as soon as possible." Ky says. "I already know what the cover of the album is going to be and I need to release this album."

"Alright, that works. What does the cover look like?" Jaden asks.

"It's two eyes. One Col's and one mine. Then it's a broken heart and each heart has an eye on it. Then there's like pencil marks to make it look drawn." Ky says. "And wings are on each of the heart pieces. Broken angel wings."

"Sounds great." Jaden says. He sits down on the bed with me. "How are you feeling?" He asks.

"Shitty." Ky says. "I really miss him. I wish he was here right now but I broke his heart." Ky says. "Now I'm just a depressed woman who miscarried her husbands baby." Ky says. "Dropping that album will let all of my feelings out to Colson and when it's dropped, I'll be relieved." Ky says.

"Ky, you're more than that. And you know it." Jaden says. He hugs her. "We're dropping that album in two days. If it's gonna make you better, we're doing it as soon as possible." Jaden says. Ky smiles a little and lays her head on his shoulder.