SOBER

A couple days later, it's May 25th and Ky has been able to record some more songs and planned out some times to have a few different people featured in some songs. She even has an interlude already recorded.

Jaden decided to stay for a month in Cleveland to help Ky out with her album.

"Hey Jaden, we're meeting with Dom at 3 right?" Ky asks.

"Yeah, that's right." Jaden says. "We have an hour or two."

"Ok." Ky says. She lays on Jadens couch. Ky moved out of her hotel room and is just staying in Jaden's with him. She's sleeping on the couch. It's like a really nice room. Almost like an apartment.

"So, after tomorrow we meet with Gold at 2 and then we just need to record 3 more of your songs." Jaden says. Then there's no response. He walks over to the couch and sees his friend asleep. He puts a blanket over her and then he goes back to what he was doing.

Kierra has been exhausted for the past few days. She's been stressed about Colson, and she cries every day. It's really draining her.

Dom is Yungblud, a good friend of Colson. He's also a good friend of Ky too. They've hung out a few times while Colson had to be somewhere. Dom would hang out with Ky and they would watch movies together. They couldn't get drunk though because Ky was pregnant. Obviously, they did this before the Grammies.

—————————————————————————

Ky wakes up to some music playing. One of her new songs. She also hears Jaden singing along to it.

'I love you so fucking much,
But you'll never know,
While I'm writing this song,
I feel like it was just a show,
But I really really really just want you to know,
That I will always,
Love you more,"

"Jaden, turn it off." Ky says. She throws a pillow at him. "What time is it?" She asks.

"Four o'clock." Jaden says. Then Ky immediately gets up.

"I was supposed to meet Dom at three!" Ky says. Then she gets dizzy and falls back down to the couch.

"Yeah his flight got delayed." Jaden says. "He should be here at five. When's the last time you ate?"

"Umm, I actually don't even remember." Ky says. She puts her hand on her forehead. "My head hurts."

"Yeah, probably because you haven't eaten for a while." Jaden says. "C'mon, let's get you some food." Ky nods and Jaden helps her to the kitchen. She sits down and Jaden makes her a sandwich.

Ky eats and finishes her sandwich and then waits for Dom so then they can work on the song.

—————————————————————————

"Hello!" Dom says, with his accent, walking in.

"Hey Dom!" Ky says. "You ready to work on this song?"

"Fuck yeah!" Dom says.

The two get in Jadens car and head to the studio that they rented out.

"Okay, so I'm calling this song, 'Last Life.'" Ky says. "What do you think?" She asks.

"It sounds good. May I see the lyrics?" Dom asks.

"Of course." Ky says. She hands Dom the paper with the lyrics on it. "You can reword some stuff if you'd like and you can add stuff if you want." Ky says.

Chorus/Yungblud
You got me on my last life,
I can't live like this anymore,
You're like my old pastime,
But then it started to pour,
(x2)
Verse 1
You said you had 9 lives,
But all the time I had 1,
You stabbed me with knifes,
But you were no fun,
You might've had a dick,
And it's all I ever wanted,
But it really didn't stick,
The relationship we hunted,
I loved you more than life,
And I guess I always will,
But now I'm holding the knife,
To take the easy kill,
(Chorus)
Verse 2/Yungblud
It's the last time,
It's my last life,
There's a fine line,
And I'm your wife,
I'll climb up the stair,
I'll open the roof door,
I know it doesn't seem fair,
But I can't take it anymore,
(Chorus)
(Verse 3)
(Chorus)

"Kierra, this is amazing." Dom says. "We should starts recording right away." He says.

Ky and Dom mess around with the beat a little bit and then they record the song. They finish around 2 a.m.

Ky passes out on the couch and Dom puts a blanket over her. Then he goes and talks to Jaden.

"She's exhausted." Dom says.

"Yeah, every since she left Colson, she's been tired and depressed." Jaden says. "I don't know what to do. Especially since Kells will be in town tomorrow to film his music video."

"She doesn't know?" Dom asks. Jaden shakes his head.

"It might get messy." Jaden says.