THINK ABOUT ME

2 days later, Ky's albums drops and she feels good, relieved. Like she just told a secret that was holding her down.

Her and Jaden start working on tour stuff. It's a little early but Ky will need her own tour bus, hotels, venues, merch, and other stuff like that. They're in a cafe right now, just a small one so they don't attract much attention.

"Ok, so we have 5 different t-shirt designs, 2 hoodie designs, 3 long sleeve designs, 1 hat design, and 1 sweatpants design. Plus 3 different posters and some CD's and Vinyl's." Jaden says. "That's good?" He asks.

"Yeah, that sounds great. Now we just need to work on the amount of merchandise and the money." Ky says.

"And the tour bus." Jaden says.

"I don't know about that. It's a little much." Ky says.

"Ky, you're a fucking rockstar. You need a tour bus." Jaden says.

"We'll work on that later." Ky says. "Now what about venues and dates?"

"So I was thinking we go September through November." Jaden says. "Call it, The Haunted Angel Tour." Jaden says. "Y'know, because it's during Halloween. Plus, Halloween is your favorite time of year."

"That sounds amazing." Ky says. "I'm in."

The two work on ordering some merchandise and then they head back to the hotel.

They work on planning this tour for about 2 and half months and they're still in the hotel. Jaden stays with Ky and they're both really excited for this tour.

2 months later...

Ky still misses Colson. She thinks about him everyday. She loves him but she feels like she broke his heart. Well, she did.

"Ky! Wake up!" Jaden says.

"Why?" Ky asks, half asleep.

"I have a surprise for you." Jaden says. Ky gets up and gets dressed. Then Jaden drives her somewhere. Ky is blindfolded.

"Am I being kidnapped?" Ky asks.

Jaden laughs. "Nope." He says.

Then he parks the car and helps Ky out, still blindfolded.

He guides her to stand facing something, but she doesn't know what.

"Can I take this stupid thing off? It smells like an old sock." Ky says.

"Yeah." Jaden says, chuckling.

Ky takes it off and sees a tour bus. Her jaw drops. It has her name on it and a picture of both album covers in it.

"J-Jaden." Ky says. "I-I love it." Ky says. He goes and hugs Jaden. Jaden hugs her back. "J, I- uh, fuck, this is cool." Ky says, stuttering out of enjoyment.

"I knew you'd like it." Jaden says.

They go check out the inside and then Ky goes back to the hotel and packs. Her first show is in L.A. and she has to go there for an interview anyway.

"You sad to leave?" Jaden asks.

"Yeah. I mean, I'll see you in a few weeks when you come for 5 of the shows." Ky says. "But I'll miss you, man."

"I'll miss you too." Jaden says. The two hug for a long time and then Ky grabs her stuff and Jaden drives her to the airport.

The two hug again for a good 5 minutes outside of the airport. "Alright, I'll see you in a few weeks." Ky says.

"Bye Ky." Jaden says. Jaden gets back in the car and opens the window. "Stay safe. If you ever need someone, call me. I'll answer 24/7." Jaden says.

"Thanks J." Ky says. Jaden drives away and Ky walks inside the airport. She goes through security and then sits down. It's 6 pm. Always the late flights.

Ky sits there for a while and then sees an inmate being guided by two guards. The inmate looks familiar. Then it hits her. It's her mother, Mal.

The inmate stops and looks at Ky. "Kierra?" She asks.

"Don't talk to me." Ky says.

"I've missed you so much!" She says. "You can bail me out, you know?"

"There's no chance in hell I'm doing that." Ky says. "You shot me. Your own daughter. For money. Fuck you." Ky says. Then the flight is called. "Goodbye Mal." Ky says. She flips her off as she walks away.