BRAINDEAD

Ky wakes up the next morning and there's no one else awake. Dom leaves at 10 a.m. today. She turns on the Tv and the first thing that pops up is her husband, Colson Baker.

"Machine Gun Kelly is filming his music video in Cleveland today. Multiple road closures will be in place." The news says.

"Fuck." Ky says. She goes to her suitcase and puts on black baggy jeans and a pink hoodie. Then she puts on her converse and she walks out.

When she walks out of the building completely, she puts her hood up and covers her face with shadows.

She walks down the sidewalk and sees a crew of people with motorcycles and cameras. Then she sees him. Colson Baker. The man she loves.

Ky stands on the sidewalk, keeping her distance so she isn't seen. She sees him with some sunglasses and a black hoodie that says something about Cleveland on it. She can't see it very well.

Ky wants to go over there and give him a huge hug. She wants him to kiss her passionately and never let her go.

But this is a big day for him and she doesn't want to ruin it. He's been working on this song for a while now and Ky helped him write a line or too. It's a song called "Pressure".

Ky just stands there and watches him laugh with some of his friends. He looks happy. But deep inside, he's crying. And Ky knows it.

Then Colson looks over at Ky. She squints his eyes in confusion, not being able to tell who she is. Then his friend taps his shoulder and has his attention. Ky sprints away and when Colson looks back to where Ky was standing, she's gone.

Ky goes back into the hotel room and sees Jaden waiting for her. "Where'd you go?" He asks.

"Just for a walk." Ky says.

"Mhm. Ky, you don't have to lie." Jaden says. "I know that you went to see Kells." He says.

Ky looks at the ground and stays quiet. "I didn't talk to him. I-I couldn't." She says. Then tears start forming in her eyes and she starts crying, really hard, and Jaden goes and hugs her. He sways her back and forth until she calms down.

"Shhh, you're alright." Jaden says, rubbing her back. They stay here for a couple of minutes.

"You're the bestest friend ever, you know." Ky says.

Jaden smiles. "Oh am I now?" He asks.

"Yeah." Ky says. She hugs him again. "Thanks Jaden."

"You're welcome, Kierra." Jaden says. Then Dom walks out with his suitcase.

"Alright, I'm outta here." Dom says. "You okay, Kierra?" He asks.

"Yeah, I'll be fine." Ky says. "Thank you so much for coming, Dom."

"Anytime, Ky." Dom says. They hug and then Dom leaves,

"So, Gold at 2?" Ky asks.

"Yep, what do you want to do until then?" Jaden asks.

"I'm hungry." Ky says. "Wanna go get some pizza?" She asks.

"Hell yeah." Jaden says.