Chapter 1

A girl with long brown hair was seen standing in the middle of nowhere. The girl looks around her and saw nothing.

Suddenly an explosion appeared in front of the girl

Suddenly an explosion appeared in front of the girl. The girl screamed before she searched for cover fortunately there was a boulder near her and she hid in it.

Multiple explosions ensued as dead bodies of unknown creatures were laying on the ground. A red mechanical dragon then flew past her while it dropped a dead body.

Suddenly multiple armies army of black spandex people were running from something. Their efforts were futile when the sky turns dark and a dragon with a castle as his body shoots out multiple fireballs killing the army.

After the dragon killed them the sky turns back to normal as the dragon was nowhere to be found. The girl then looked at the battlefield and saw one limping soldier trying to get away.

A footstep was heard as a figure with a magenta belt while the figure was wearing magenta and white armor walked toward the limping soldier.

The soldier turns around in fear seeing the figure "Please spare me! I beg of you destroyer of worlds!" The man begged for his life. But the destroyer wasn't fazed and brought out a gun and pointed it at the man before firing it leaving the soldier in a pool of his own blood.

The destroyer then looked to where the girl was hiding and stared at her. The girl also stared back as a name appeared in her mind.

"Destroyer of Worlds Decade."

The girl muttered the destroyer's name as she looked at its magenta-colored buckle with 20 different symbols on it.

"Wake up!" The girl was confused hearing the voice.

"Oi! Ayane wake up!"

The girl closed her eyes and opened them and saw a black-haired boy shaking her shoulders the boy then stops and looks at her.

"Decade."

Unknown to Ayane the boy tense up before calming down and sighing and putting both of his hands on his hips.