Chapter 6

"I see so that's how."

"I'm sorry if that doesn't help you."

"Don't worry about it I was a fool to think it would be that easy."

Kyu and Welt were talking about how Welt ended up in this world. Kyu realized that how Welt travels is no different than he does.

"After all you did give me some ideas." Kyu said surprising both Welt and Takashi the latter was switching music in the express.

"And what is that?" Welt asked.

"Simple. I use his power." Kyu replied while bringing out a card of a rider that was half green and half black.

"I see the Gaia library." Takashi said stopping everything he was doing and walked to Kyu.

"Gaia library?" Welt said in confusion.

"To put it simply it has every information that exists on earth." Takashi explained before grabbing his gun.

"But if that's true doesn't that mean you need to go back to use that." Welt asked once again feeling uneasy.

"I do but thanks to you I know this world is connected to mine." Kyu answered before opening an aurora curtain.

"Where are you going?" Takashi asked.

"You don't need to know." Kyu replied coldly.

"Kyu does it involve manipulating someone?" Welt asked fearing Kyu's answer.

"..."

"Kyu if you keep doing this you'll just become another Otto!" Welt yelled trying to reason with the destroyer.

"To reunite with her... I will do what's necessary." Kyu said before going inside the aurora curtain and disappearing.

"Kyu..." Welt muttered.

"Don't worry if he becomes another Otto I'll stop him." Takashi said with determination in his voice.

"Then I- no we're all counting on you." Welt replied as Takashi smirked.

"Yeah! Don't worry I'll make sure he reunites with the lady... so that I can repent for my sins." Takashi said before summoning an aurora curtain and leaving Welt.

"All of us are counting on you! Repent for your sins Takashi!"

Meanwhile

Ayane was tired. After being knocked out by gas she and her newfound friends helped the person who rescued them.

They helped multiple people starting with Natasha the clinic doctor who helped them and after that helped Seele a member of Wildfire. Then she helps Bronya with her situation.

And now they have to convince an old robot to help them by talking to a child. Needless to say, Ayane was tired and she was blaming Kyu for everything.

"Come to think of it how did Kyu know my family technique?" Ayane wondered as she tried to find Seele and Natasha.

"When he saw my technique it was like he saw an old enemy. Just what is Kyu's past?" Ayane continues to wonder before suddenly bumping into someone.

"I'm sorry! Wait you're!" Ayane saw the person who she bumped into was Takashi.

"Yo! Ayane." Takashi greeted the girl.

"You... Who are you?" Ayane asked not wasting her chance.

"I'm just a passing through Kamen Rider." Those words made Ayane eyes widen but she widened her eyes even more when Takashi brought out something.