Chapter 9

With Takashi

Takashi was sitting on one of the cafe seats while Ayane tended his wound. Takashi looks at his DiendDriver and is about to grab it but Ayane stops him.

"No. You haven't fully healed yet." Ayane sternly said.

"I have to go! I feel Kyu already arrived in that world." Takashi replied stubbornly.

"Heal your wounds first before going out." Ayane insisted causing Takashi to sigh.

"Fine..." Takashi sighed tiredly while leaning his back into the chair.

"Just what is it with you and Kyu?" Ayane asked.

"It's a long story. Let's just say in order to win a fight I need to lock us out of that world. But Kyu didn't know that." Takashi answered while having a sad look in his eyes.

"After all I made Kyu into this way." Takashi said causing Ayane to raise an eyebrow at him.

"What do you mean?" Ayane asked now even more curious about both of them.

"Back then Kyu was the exact opposite of he is right now. He didn't want to kill anyone nor did he want to be a destroyer. But all I saw was just a coward who was trying to run away. I pushed him to become a destroyer and that's when I realized I made a huge mistake." Takashi explained.

"The moment he became a destroyer. He lost all of his kindness and replaced it with apathy and anger. Kyu mercilessly destroyed multiple worlds all in the effort of returning." Takashi continued before sighing.

"Now that he has returned I'm afraid of what she will think of him." Takashi muttered.

"Her?" Ayane asked.

"The sole reason Kyu is obsessed with returning. He wants to meet his childhood friend."

"Kiana Kaslana."

Meanwhile

A short black-haired girl with a tint of blue was walking into a building with another girl with silver hair.