Chapter 4

Unknown

Kyu was seen in an unknown forest while the DecaDriver was on his waist. Kyu's face showed no emotions as he continued to walk.

"What do you need from me?" Kyu asked before stopping and looking up at a tree.

"Takashi." Takashi was sitting on one of the branches while holding a blue gun. Takashi smirks before dropping in front of Kyu.

"Nothing much but I am quite curious." Takashi said.

"With what?" Kyu asked.

"Why haven't you destroyed this world yet?" Takashi replied.

"Oh, that! Nothing much I'm just curious about this world." Kyu said as he pocketed his hands.

"Usually a world only has one or two worlds merging. But this one has multiple worlds in it that I'm curious about how it hasn't collapsed." Kyu explained while walking in front of Takashi.

"Oh~ I'm quite curious as well but on the other hand have you noticed him?" Takashi asked.

"Him? I noticed him a while ago." Kyu replied before turning around. Kyu stared at seemingly nothing but in the far distance, a man with a hat could be seen.

"Don't think I haven't noticed you." Kyu said as the man suddenly disappeared.

"The prophet."

Kyu then summoned an aurora curtain walked through it and disappeared leaving behind Takashi who soon disappeared as well.

TIMESKIP

Ayane had just arrived at the cafe. Entering she saw Kyu hasn't arrived yet which is weird considering he sometimes lives here.

"He's not here that's odd?" Ayane muttered before going to the counter. Ayane suddenly heard the door opening and looking up she widened her eyes.

"You're..."

"Ayane Sakuya we meet again."

The man she met before in another world has reappeared again in front of her. The man stood there quietly before he started talking.

"From here on out Decade won't hesitate to destroy the world In front of you." The man said before disappearing and reappearing behind Ayane.

"Please stop him... He has destroyed enough worlds." The man pleaded to Ayane as she turned around to look at him but the man had already disappeared.

"Who was that?" Ayane muttered before going back to work.

Unbeknownst to her the man was watching through the window while a mechanical white bad float beside him before an aurora curtain appeared and went through them.

When the two vanished Kyu was seen standing behind them with an uncaring look on his face.

"Trying to use her against me huh? Oh, how low you've come Prophet." Kyu said as he walked into the cafe.

"Yo! Ayane! Isn't this a surprise you came earlier than me?" Kyu said now with a visible emotion.

"And you're late! Hurry up and prepare!" Ayane told Kyu while the latter shrugged and did as he was told.

Kyu entered the storage room and closed the door. Making sure no one was eavesdropping him Kyu brought out a picture of him with a white-haired girl hugging each other with a word written above their heads.

On Kyu it said photographer but it was crossed and changed into Destroyer. While on the girl it said Tuna.

"Just wait for me... I'll find my way back home."