Chapter 5

With Decade

Kyu explored the city with Ayane whilst simultaneously taking pictures of the city. Kyu stopped when he came to a realization.

"Wait isn't this Nexus world?" Kyu thought before looking for something to confirm his suspicions. And sure enough, he saw a grey-haired girl rummaging through a trash can.

"Oh god damn it! Why this world of all worlds!" Kyu yelled in his thoughts before taking a deep breath

"Calm down... think on the bright side maybe this alternate reality. Please be an alternate reality because I don't want to fight Noa." Kyu desperately thought.

Ayane looked at Kyu in confusion wondering why he was standing still with a calm face. But right now Kyu is anything but calm.

"Please! Please! Don't be Nexus world!" Kyu thought with a single sweat dripping down his forehead.

"Ayane let's go see that raccoon." Kyu said while pointing at the grey-haired girl.

"Raccoon? You mean that girl rummaging through the trash can?" Ayane asked.

"Yep!"

Kyu then walks towards the girl while Ayane looks at the girl weirdly. Kyu took a picture of the girl causing the girl's attention to shift towards him.

"What a weird trailblazer rummaging a trash can." Kyu said causing the girl to be surprised at him.

"You know me?" The girl asked.

"No, I don't know you Stelle." Kyu replied sarcastically.

"You just said my name! You do know me!" Stelle yelled at the boy who just taken another picture of her.

"Did I? What was it? Raccoon maybe?" Kyu said smugly.

"You know you remind me of someone I want to punch right now." Stelle said angrily with a vein popping on her forehead.

"What a poor bastard. How could someone upset such a beautiful lady such as yourself." Kyu said surprising the girl and as well Ayane.

"W-what?" Stelle stammered with a blush on her face.

"A lady such as you must be served with the utmost respect." Kyu said while grabbing Stelle's hand and kissing it embarrassing the girl.

"Alright, that's enough!" Ayane yelled as she brought her thumbs up.

"Laughter pressure point!" Ayane sticks her thumb into Kyu's neck. Kyu winced before he suddenly burst out laughing.

 Kyu winced before he suddenly burst out laughing