Chapter 3

Cafe

Kyu was now wearing his detective coat. Kyu woke up before Ayane because he didn't want to get slapped. The position they were sleeping in was one a couple would do. The destroyer knew  trouble if he didn't wake up first.

"I know you're there." Kyu suddenly said before grabbing two cups of coffee and putting them down on the table before he sat down.

"Usually I would remain silent but who am I to refuse a cup of coffee." A boy with brown hair walks out of the aurora curtain before sitting down in front of Kyu.

" A boy with brown hair walks out of the aurora curtain before sitting down in front of Kyu

"So it seems you were here first." Kyu said while sipping his cup.

"Why haven't you stolen something yet?" Kyu asked while putting down his coffee.

"I would if there was something special here but there's nothing." The boy replied before sipping his cup.

"And it's a surprise you haven't destroyed this world yet." The boy said putting down his cup.

"I would but there's someone I accidentally dragged here." Kyu replied.

"Oh, who's that someone?" The boy asked.

"Kyu!"

Kyu was about to reply but someone cut him off. Kyu sweats nervously while the boy was curious about who that voice belongs to.

"Kyu why did you leave the bed!" Ayane came out of the room with messy hair and seemingly half asleep.

"Ayane you should go back to sleep." Kyu said while walking to Ayane while the boy raised an eyebrow at the girl.

"But I want to cuddle." Kyu felt his cheeks going hot and was hugged by Ayane.

"It seems you got yourself a girl Kyu." The boy said before getting up.

"Shut up Takashi!" Kyu yelled.

"Ah! I didn't notice we have a guest but I'm sorry I want to cuddle." Ayane said before nuzzling her cheeks on Kyu's cheeks.

"Oh pardon me missy for interrupting I'll take my leave." Takashi said before summoning an aurora curtain.

"Don't you leave! Fucking help me!" Kyu yelled but Takashi smirks smugly before entering the curtain.

"Asshole." Kyu muttered while Ayane nuzzles her cheeks against him.

"Kyu let's go back to bead." Ayane whined.

Kyu sighed before grabbing Ayane's bridal style and carrying her to bed. Kyu reluctantly lay down with Ayane knowing he will get slapped when she was back to normal.

"Note to self immediately leave when she's still sleeping." Kyu muttered before falling asleep once again.

TIMESKIP

Kyu rubs his cheek while a sheepish Ayane looked away from him. Kyu sighed before grabbing his helmet and putting it on and riding on his bike with Ayane.