The Last Show [Larry]

A/N: ^ My first fanart xD We're not going to talk about the fact that harry has no torso and no hair and the microphone cord isn't connected to anything. It's ✨aRtIsTiC lIcEnSe✨. Or something xD

The nerves and excitement in the air were palpable. There was crying, there was screaming, (but thankfully there was not throwing up). The fans were having the time of their lives before they said goodbye to Love On Tour.

Harry watched the pre-show crowd through a slit in the stage set up, his mind whirring at a thousand miles a minute. Just behind him, in the backstage area, his band was buzzing around the place, everyone's nerves at a height previously unachieved. The last show of the tour would mark an amazing accomplishment for all of them, while simultaneously being one of the worst shows of their life. It would be heartbreaking in the most beautiful way.

Harry's nerves are mostly due to the something that he's planning to do on stage today. He glanced at the large piece of cardboard on the table nearby, his brain overthinking all of the ways it could possibly go wrong. So many of his fans had done what he was planning to do at his concert, and no one had reacted badly. At least, not at the time. Or, not noticeably. It would be fine. It would.

He hoped so.

His phone vibrated in his pocket, bringing him back into the moment. He pulled it out and glanced at the screen, a fond smile overtaking his features. Even when Louis wasn't there, he still managed to ground Harry.

Louis 💙
Hey babe, I hope you're ok :D
Good luck with you're show
You'll be amazing 😎

Me
Thanks Lou 😄
I wish you were here to do this with me.

Louis 💙
I wish I was too, baby.
Just know I'll be watching on my private account.

Me
Are you always watching my shows?

Louis 💙
Whenever I can
I'm so proud of you
You're my favourite human

Me
And you're mine
I can't wait to see you after this

Louis 💙
Same 😏

Me
😊😊

Louis 💙
Hold on, I gtg
Oli's trying to set Isaac's hair on fire
Who let Oli come on this tour? honestly
I love you so much, Hazza 💚💚💚💚💚

Me
I love you too 💙💙💙
Lou, you let Oli come on tour with you.

Louis 💙
I am exiting stage left.
Love you 💚💚

Me
Love you too 💙💙💙
Go save Isaac's hair, honey
😂😂😂😂

"Is that your boy messaging you?" Harry Lambert, Harry's stylist, asked, walking over to him. The question was quite unnecessary, owing to the fact that Louis was the only one who could ever make Harry smile that widely and that joyfully.

Harry nodded his assent to the question as they started walking toward his dressing room.

"Well, I have to get you into your outfit for tonight. Last show, eh? How're we feeling?"

"Nervous. Really nervous. I'm so scared. What if it doesn't go right?"

"The fans who matter will make sure it goes right. And, even if it doesn't, it'll be a huge weight off your shoulders anyway."

"Thanks. What outfit did you pick for today?" Harry asked, his nerves about the coming ordeal slightly calmed.

-----

The cheers of the crowd could be heard from miles away as Harry ran onto the stage, adrenaline kicking in. His blue-lined silver jacket and his glittery rainbow pants were shimmering in the stage lights as his band played the opening bars to Daydreaming. Energy was high in the entire venue, everyone eager to see what was in store for the show.