Chapter 7

I smirk and look down at Toothless, who is bowing but his eyes show disbelief. He's probably rethinking how he growled at me not too long ago, I can understand it. "The bot smells like Valka." The Bewilderbeast rumbles at me, most likely itching me to confirm his suspicions. "Her offspring." I hiss at him, he looks content with the answer and turns his attention back to the boy. "He has the same kindness in his eyes, alike Valka's." Well, I haven't been paying attention to him, I have been to the Night Fury though. "Welcome to the Sanctuary, offspring of Valka." He says as he blows snow on the kin, the snow getting in the Hyman's hair. "Hey, I though you only did that with me?" I whine and jump off his tusk and to land on the ground. The Bewilderbeast only chuckles and blows snow at me.

"Cold!" I whimper as I shake the snow off my scales. My glow disappears as I relax my body. "Woah...." I can hear Valka's offspring say. I turn to look at him and I do a double take, he is staring at me, why? He reaches out his hand, the same thing he did the Clawlifter, or at least tried to do. I snapped at his hand and he pulled it away quickly. The Fury growled at me but a look shut him up quickly. "Be nice, Y/N." Cloudjumper reminds me and turns his head towards Valka, reminding me that is her kin. I huff and force myself to relax as I sit in my haunches. He reaches his fleshy claw forward again and turns his head away as he reaches his fleshy claw forward. I get up, and walk away. "Y/N." Cloudjumper huffs and shakes his head, but I can see he is trying not to smile. "At least, I didn't bite his fleshy claw off." I hiss. I can hear Valka laugh as her kin walks back to her in defeat.

"They haven't let me touch them yet, what you saw earlier was the first time they allowed me to." Valka laughs, quite amused at the fact that her kin looked disappointed that I didn't like him immediately. I move back over to Gruff and he chitters at me. "Still the same Y/N as before, huh?" He asks despite already knowing the answer. "He does not deserve to touch an alpha such as me, let alone the Bewilderbeast." Gruff chuckles and nudges me with his tail, an initiation to play wrestling. I pounce on him and me and him roll around, hitting each other with our claws playfully. I pin Gruff down and spread my wings and bellow in victory. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see the human kin reaching for Gruff. My instincts kick in and my tail rattles before my stinger extracts and it reaches for him.

"Hiccup!" Valka yells to her kin as he gasps and backs up last second to avoid my tail. The Night Fury snarls and wraps his tail around his human when he checks to see if he's okay. "Keep your human away from my pack." I snarl and hold Gruff close to me with my wing. "There was no need to attack him." The Night Fury stops snarling and tries to give me reason. Gruff wraps his wing around mine to try to calm me down and I didn't notice but my glow appeared again. "What's with the glow?" Valka's kin asks her with a confused but curious look in his eyes. Valka moves over to me, moving over the Gruff though to try and see if I'm approachable. Gruff purrs at her and I retract my stinger. She reaches for me and I move back, but when he fingers touch my chin, my entire body relaxes and I can feel myself purring.

What is this? Why does her touch feel so nice? "There we go, it's okay." I can hear Valka say as I roll into my side and she rubs my belly. Dang it, curse you and your nice touches. I can practically see Gruff smirking at me but I could care less. I can smell a new smell and I stop purring, the human kin is trying again. Does he want his fleshy claw bitten off? I growl and stand to my feet, the Night Fury wrapping his tail around his human. I can already tell his human being touchy is going to be a problem. Before any tension could happen between Toothless and I, Valka speak. "Are you hungry?" She seems to be asking her kin but I can tell her words are somewhat directed at Toothless and I to stop us from fighting. Not like the young Night Fury would win. "Yeah, I could eat." Her kin says, his eyes trailing to Toothless and Iso nothing happens.