Chapter 10

"Y/N! Wake up!" I'm soon awoken by the voice of Cloudjumper roaring at me. I growl and cover my head with my claws, grumbling to myself. "Y/N, we're about to leave!" Cloudjumper roars and that gets me up faster than a Terror could fly away from an angry Nightmare. "What!? Why did no one wake me!?" I snarl and jump up, not after stretching my wings because I feel like I just had the best sleep of my life. "Everyone collectively decided that if you don't wake up by yourself, it's not worth waking you up unless we have too." Cloudjumper explains with dilated eyes, probably hoping I'm not mad at him for waking me up. "You all should have 'collectively decided' that as your alpha, I need to be up and ready to look over my colony." I huff, I'm not necessarily angry at him, but waking me up so I can look over everything would be nice.

"Yeah, but you need your sleep to be nice and energized for our flight." Cloudjumper winks at me, making me think he wanted to say something else besides 'nice and energized'. "Let's just go, I need to make sure no one died while Toothless was in charge." I huff and walk out of the room in Valka's den, it was empty in here, making me know that Cloudjumper wasn't tricking me and that everyone actually is ready to go. I walk out of the den and fly up, Cloudjumper following me. I see literally the entire flock in a hovering position in the air, a lot of dragons holding stuff for the humans. "Morning, sleeping beauty." Hiccup greets me as Valka gets on Cloudjumper, Toothless sends me a smile and I half glare at him.

"Where are we even going?" I growl and Toothless looks like he's thinking before he looks up at Hiccup, whomst is looking at a map, Toothless then looks back at me. "I don't really know. All Hiccup said is that we're going off the map." I roll my eyes with a breathy growl, someone needs to tell Hiccup not all his ideas are the best. Someone also needs to tell Astrid not to protect all his ideas because they are still not the best. I let a loud roar, I didn't say anything, I just roared to let the colony know we're leaving. I was a bit upset I wasn't awake for the fact that I couldn't carry anything, but then again, I need to be prepared to protect my colony. I also still think we should have a specific destination in mind before we go flying until we're exhausted.

We've been flying for a while now, all that's happened is that a few dragons are tired of flying, some are irritated, some bump into each other. I have tried to fix up the bumping into each other problem by spacing out everyone, but that can only do much with hundreds of dragons all flying in the same direction. I cannot control the tired and irritated part, some dragons are just not fit for long travel, especially while carrying things. I've been at it with Toothless that he needs to remind his human that some dragons are not as flight worthy as him, but Hiccup is in his own little world right now. Also, the sheep got dressed up as dragons so no one eats them, or if they do, there guilty about it and don't try again.

I noticed that a sheep stuck out it's tongue while standing on the side of a boat it was on, it got startled by Spitfire, who huffed at it curiously. Spitfire flew up to me, gliding next to me, I can already tell he's about to ask a stupid question. "I've never seen dragons like them." By the dragon lord, you cannot be this dumb. Fishlegs! You and that baby! "Meatlug control your kid." I hiss at her and she grumbles something about not being able to control him. I sigh and hope the dragons that Fishlegs almost bumped into weren't angry at him or the baby. "Gods! People who fly with babies are the worst!" Tell me about it, that's one thing me and you have in common. It's also the reason me and Cloudjumper haven't adopted yet. I cant stand kids and I don't think he has the patience for a screaming child. I mean he might, I think he would be a nice sire.

I fly back to where Toothless is and see that Gobber is trying to talk to Hiccup. "I feel like I'm always asking you this question, bu-WHA" Down they go, i never understand that with the Gronckles and Hot burples. How do you fall asleep while flying? Do the muscles in your wings not hurt? Anyways, Gobber yells at Grump to wake up before they crash to the ocean. "Is there an actual plan or?" My point exactly, we're all going to keep flying until we all pass out, according to Hiccup. "Just keep flying until we reach to end of the world." Well, dear Hiccup, the end of your world is about to start with my claws in your face.