"Foolish Mistake"😔

Beyoncé: "You sleep?"

Courtney: "No. But I thought you went to sleep."

Beyoncé: "I tried, but nothing happened! 🥺"

Courtney: "Same...my mind is racing. 😩"

Beyoncé: "Are you stressing about something?"

Courtney: "Um....I'm just trying to figure some things out. But I bet you can't sleep because you're thinking about meeting Coco Jones, aren't you?"

Beyoncé: "Yes! 😁 Do you think it would be corny to give her a teddy bear? I heard she likes stuffed animals."

Courtney: "Corny?! No! It would be sweet, Beyoncé. You'll make her heart melt...."

Beyoncé: "You know how I am. I have no rizz! 😭"

Courtney: "You don't need rizz! Lol! You're smart, sweet, you have a good heart, and a great sense of humor. You're a beautiful soul."

Beyoncé: "Thank you. I can say the same about you. If I ever meet you I'm going to give you the greatest hug ever! 🥰"

Courtney: "I could use a hug right now...a cuddle buddy actually. 🥺"

Beyoncé: "Me, too. I love affection. I could never be with a woman that can't be affectionate."

Courtney: "Oh that's a huge 🚩! A deal breaker for sure! 🙅🏾‍♀"

Beyoncé: "Can't do nothing with her! 😂 I'ma be so sleepy in my first class tomorrow! 😭"

Courtney: "Poor baby. Are your roommates knocked out?"

Beyoncé: "Yes! I want to wake them tf up cuz it's not fair! 😑"

Courtney: "Petty! 😂 At least you have me to text with."

Beyoncé: "Very true! Which is a good deal in my opinion. 😏"

Courtney: "I'm the lucky one! 😉 But anyway, since I'm up I guess I'll have a snack."

Beyoncé: "I wish I was somebody's snack! 😭"

Courtney: "BYE! 😂🤣 You are too silly! Smh!"

Beyoncé: "Lol! What are you about to snack on. Chips?"

Courtney: "Cool Ranch Doritos to be exact! What's your favorite snack?"

Beyoncé: "My future wife! 😂 No but seriously, I love any type of chips. But if we're talking candy it's Now &Laters or any chocolate candy bar! 🥰"

Courtney: "Favorite ice cream?"

Beyoncé: "Cookies &Cream! Yours?"

Courtney: "Superman!!! Since I was a kid. 🥰"

Beyoncé: "I like that kind, too! 😊 Maybe we can have ice cream together someday."

Courtney: "Yeah, maybe someday....So who else will be at the concert your college is having besides Coco Jones?"

Beyoncé: "Girrrrl! H.E.R.'s fine, sexy ass about to be up in this bitch!!!! That's first of all!!! Onika's celebrity crush Ice Spice is coming through. Robyn said she's going to throw something at her though! Lmao!"