"Whipped And Soft!" 😂

Author's Note: "Sorry for not updating yesterday...But I went to see the Beyoncé concert last night!!!! Ahhhhh! Ok... Let's get into the chapter...😊

________
_______________

Beyoncé's P.O.V.

"No cap?! She really said she might come see you at the concert?!", Onika asked.

"Yup! If nothing comes up she'll be there", I replied.

"So...What it sounds like to me is that Coco Jones wants to finally reveal to you that she's who you've been texting all this time", Normani said as she was snuggled up with Megan in bed.

"Mani, please don't start with the Courtney is Coco Jones conspiracy theory. I already know it's not her", I told her.

"Huh?! How did you find out?!", Megan asked.

"Because while I was texting with Courtney earlier today, Coco Jones had posted herself dancing around and singing to one of her songs on her IG story. It was literally while Courtney said she was getting ready to board a flight. Coco Jones was nowhere near an airport. Then the other night, I found out Coco Jones was on IG live around eleven o'clock talking to her fans, but Courtney said she was having sex around that time with her ex", I explained.

"HAVING SEX WITH HER EX??!", Onika, Normani, and Megan exclaimed in unison.

"Who had sex with their ex?!", Robyn asked as Onika let her into our room.

"Beyoncé's friend, Courtney", Onika informed her.

"Coco Jones fucked her ex?!", Robyn asked in shock.

The other girls laughed and I just shook my head...

"Robyn, it's not Coco Jones. I wish y'all would just stop saying that."

"Ok, I'll stop being messy. But here's the hot toddy I promised you. With extra whiskey to knock that cold right up out of you", Robyn stated.

I thanked Robyn and took a sip of the hot toddy. She did indeed put a lot of damn whiskey in the tea! But I could still taste the honey, lemon and peppermint so it was cool.

"Girl, you gotta tell us about ole girl fucking on her ex! I'm surprised she even told you about it. Did you get pissed off?", Onika asked.

"No! Why would I? Courtney's not my girlfriend. And she just had a moment of weakness. She learned her lesson though. Hooking up with her ex was all good until she found out her ex was seeing somebody. So now she's accepting the fact that that bridge has definitely burned", I stated.

"I can't see how you can keep talking to this girl and not just go ahead and facetime with her. Or at least have a real conversation with her over the phone. Ask her if you can call her, Bey!", Megan exclaimed.

"I barely have a voice right now! I'm congested and sound gross as fuck", I whined.

"Well when you feel better, ask if you can call her. Stop making excuses. You know you want to talk to her", Normani said.

I couldn't argue with Megmani because they both were making a lot of sense. I needed to verbally talk with Courtney. We had been texting long enough. But I didn't necessarily want to facetime with her because I was too damn nervous and scared. Being introverted can be a pain in the ass sometimes. I wish I had the gift of gab but that shit just isn't natural for me. And I figured that if Courtney was as gorgeous as I imagined her to be, all I would do was blush at her and not even know what to say. She would get bored and hang up on my ass is what I feared....