"Postponed"😩

Beyoncé's P.O.V.

"So you actually talked to her?! Did she sound like Coco Jones?!", Normani asked as we walked to Professor Rowe's class.

"Mani! Don't be so loud....But yes, she did kind of", I admitted.

"I told you! It's her! I can't wait until the concert!", Normani exclaimed with a smile.

As we approached Professor Rowe's class she was busy talking to another teacher, Professor Cole. A handsome male teacher who was definitely flirting with her.

"So what time should I pick you up tonight, Solàna?", he asked with a charming smile.

"Jermaine, you know you need to stop! You didn't have this same energy for me back in high school", she said sassily. But I could tell she was feeling him...she just wanted to play hard to get!

"I didn't have this energy for nobody back in high school. Now I'm a grown man that's in need of a wife and some kids. But I would like to at least take you out to dinner first before I put a ring on it, queen", Professor Cole said smoothly.

"Awwww", every female in the class said as we watched the two of them.

"Oh my God! I didn't even notice my whole class was in here. Professor Cole we'll discuss this LATER!", Professor Rowe said in an embarrassed tone as she tried to push the dreaded haired man out the door.

"So I can pick you up around six o'clock tonight, right?!", he asked.

"Yes! Now go to your class, Jermaine... I mean, Professor Cole!", she replied nervously.

Once Professor Cole was out of the way, we decided to tease Professor Rowe...

"Awww, look at you blushing, Professor Rowe!", I exclaimed.

"Now Beyoncé, I was about to say I missed you but now I don't!", she stated. I gasped and clutched my heart, because she broke it!

"Don't be mad at Beyoncé for being happy for you and your new boo!", Normani said as the two of us and the rest of the class laughed.

"Y'all get on my nerves! ANYWAY, I have to tell you all something. I have some good news and some bad news. Which one does everybody want to hear first?", she asked.

"Give us the bad news first!", a student named Travis said.

"Ok....bad news is the concert that was supposed to be next month has been postponed..."

WHAT?! WHY?!", I asked. I was distraught and y'all already know why!

"Well, the dean said he wants to save it as a end of the year bash. So the good news is, the concert is still happening but it'll be on new years eve instead of next month", Professor Rowe explained.

She also stated that some of the artists that are scheduled to perform said that it would be better for them to do it on News Years Eve anyway. The rest of the class was cool, but of course I wasn't it!

"Girl, I'm not even about to ask if you're ok because I know you're not", Normani said to me sympathetically after class.

"No because I can't wait three damn months to meet Courtney! Or to find out if Courtney is Coco Jones or not!", I fussed.

"So don't wait... Facetime her today, Bey", Normani advised.

_____________________________________

Beyoncé: "You busy?"

Courtney: "Well...I don't know how, but I caught your sickness! 😭"

Beyoncé: "We ain't been nowhere near each other!!! 😂🤣"