"Locked In" 🔐

Beyoncé's P.O.V.

A few weeks had passed and it was finally here...the day I was going to meet Coco Jones in person! I woke up on that Friday morning in an ecstatic mood. I kept rehearsing what I was going to say to her. I wanted to give off chill energy. But I knew the moment I saw her it would probably be giving nervous wreck!

I packed as soon as I got out of school the day before. Megan went to pick up my little sister Solange for me so that she could spend the night with us. She begged me to take her with us. Coco didn't mind so neither did I.

Thankfully due to Robyn's rich ass pockets, she was able to rent out a Airbnb for us. But y'all already know my ass was going to end up at Coco's place! And that was REALLY what I was the most nervous about. I wasn't a virgin. Had my first time with my first girlfriend when I was sixteen. But thoughts of being with Coco had me feeling like I was getting ready to experience my first time all over again. She's so beautiful....And I just wanted our first time together to be special....not a complete disaster due to my anxious ass!

I began to pace the floor. I had so many different emotions. I was excited, scared, happy, jittery...Everything except CALM! I've had a crush on Coco Jones for the longest time. I never thought I would meet her, let alone have a chance to actually be in a relationship with her! This was something straight out of a Disney movie!

"Beyoncé, it's almost time to head to the airport. Will you stop pacing the floor and get your luggage together", Megan said to me.

"Girrrrl....I don't think I'm ready for her fine ass!", I exclaimed.

"You better be! Don't be acting scared, Bey", Solange said.

"Well the tickets and the Airbnb is paid for, so get your shit and let's go!", Robyn said.

Yeah, Coco already paid for my ticket. So I had no other choice but to suck it up and stop acting like a little punk...

"I can't wait until we are in sunny California! First thing I'm doing is heading to the beach", Normani declared.

"Naw...the first thing you'll be doing is me!", Megan notified her with a smile.

"Meg! Stop talking nasty in front of my baby sister", I said.

"Bey....stop acting like I'm five", Solange said while rolling her eyes and shaking her head.

"You are still five in my eyes. But anyway. I'm ready y'all...it's time to meet my Courtney in person..."

____________________________________

Coco: "You on the plane, right? 👀"

Bey: "Yup! 😁 Wyd?"

Coco: "Girrrrl!!!! Still recovering from the episode of T &Coco that we did yesterday. 😭"

Bey: "I still can't believe y'all went skydiving!! 😭 Is Terrell ok?"

Coco: "He's good now that it's over! 😂 But when the episode airs you'll see how fucked up he was. 😭"

Bey: "Poor baby... Smh.. I can't wait to watch it! 😂"

Coco: "You are going to laugh and cry for sure!"

Bey: "I already know. 😂"

Coco: "I'm sitting here with him now. We're out having breakfast. He's ready to finally meet the person I can't stop talking about."

"