"Stop Hiding" 😑

Coco: "Hey Chlöe. I know it's late but I noticed you called me earlier. Wassup?"

Chlöe: "Courtney Michaela Jones...why the hell did you reveal yourself to that girl you mentioned me to?!! Now what if she tells people about what we had going on?! You know I'm not out to my parents."

Coco: "Chlöe....first of all I didn't tell her that it was YOU specifically. And second, I just want to know who told you my business in the first place. 👀"

Chlöe: "My sister, as she should! Because I don't know what kind of person this girl is and neither do you really! Personally I don't think you should be getting so close to her."

Coco: "Well I tried to get back close to you, but you informed me that you are seeing an older woman. So since you've moved on I should too, don't you think??"

Chlöe: "I told you Janelle and I are just talking right now..."

Coco: "Y'all doing more than talking, mf! 😂 Look, I like Janelle Monae. I honestly wish y'all the best. I think you should focus on seeing where things go with her instead of worrying about Beyoncé telling your secret. Because she won't!"

Chlöe: "All I know is she's a journalism major. She could become an overnight success in her field with this type of tea. She wouldn't even need a damn degree. If she outs me and also tells the world that Chlöe Bailey and Coco Jones used to be in a relationship she'll become the next damn Oprah Winfrey or Wendy Williams. Just like that!"

Coco: "Chlöe!!!! You are doing way too damn much right now! 😤"

Chlöe: "You knew I was extra when you met me. But anyway, you need to make sure this chick keeps her mouth shut!"

Coco: "Again....I have never told her that you are the Chlöe that I used to be with! So why are you trippin'?? 👀"

Chlöe: "You know why, Court! I'm not out to my parents yet. And I definitely don't want them to find out through social media."

Coco: "Girl....why do you even care about what your parents think? You're 25, you have your own house, own car, and own money. You don't depend on them for shit! So why do you need their approval? It's not like they can take anything from you. So who cares what they think!"

Chlöe: "Court.... look at how they act towards Halle....They're even more pissed at her now that she's engaged to Lauren. They keep saying stuff like, well at least we'll get grandkids from our 'normal' kids...😭"

Coco: "They can still get grandkids from you and Halle. Gay couples do have biological children! Smh..."

Chlöe: "Whatever the case may be, they don't want any of their kids to be gay. My father praises Branson every time he brings a girl home. And he's so happy that my oldest sister Ski is in a relationship with some guy that I personally think is a piece of shit. His obsession with his kids being heterosexual is annoying. 🙄"

Coco: "Look, I love my parents just like you. But if they can't accept me for me then good riddance! You can't hide forever. Especially dealing with a sexually liberated, 38 year old woman. Janelle ain't going back in the closet for nobody."

Chlöe: "Well she knows my situation. She was the same way when she was my age. I just need time. I don't want drama with my parents right now."

Coco: "Well I can assure you Beyoncé doesn't know you're my ex."

Chlöe: "Well she's a college student so obviously she's no dummy. It doesn't take a genius to put 2 &2 together and come up with 4. I'm quite sure she knows we've been friends since we were 14. Then there's the rumors that got started over us dancing together at a party. Put all that together with you texting my old number and using my name...it's quite clear that it's me."