"Got My Coco"🥰🍫

Beyoncé's P.O.V.

I couldn't sleep the night before. I was too geeked up about seeing my girlfriend the next morning. She arrived at the airport at 6 am. Megan and Normani picked her up and brought her immediately to the house Robyn rented out for us. Megan had a key and let her in. She told her to go upstairs and find me in the bedroom. I standing there at the door. Wearing nothing but a smile. She smiled back at me, pulled me towards her and kissed me passionately.

We both had so much love and lust built up for one another. We hadn't seen each other in weeks so we were ready to devour each other in the most pleasurable ways. We couldn't keep our hands and mouths off of each other. The warmth of her body on top of mine was tantalizing. I savored each kiss and melted inside as she rubbed my breasts and pleasured my nipples with her tongue and fingers. Once she found her way between my legs I swear I had an out of body experience....

"Oh, I missed you....so much", I said while moaning and panting. The sensation from her licking and sucking on my clit was almost too much to bear. She was giving my body what he had been craving....Her.

Coco was what I needed. My body had been going through withdrawals and it needed it's drug. Coco was the fix my body was dying to receive. And she was willing to supply me with every ounce of pleasure. She wasn't stingy or selfish with it. She made love to me and I made love to her. She enjoyed the way I took my time tasting her sweetness. We fell in love with one another all over again as our bodies became one.

After a long love making session we cuddled up and fell asleep. A few hours later I woke up to kisses on my forehead....

"Good afternoon, gorgeous", Coco said to me.

"Afternoon?! Wow, it's 1 pm. We slept that long?", I asked.

"Yup! I guess that morning sex wore us out", she said with a smile.

"Well I like that part and can't wait to do it again tonight! But we gotta go buy some food for my momma to cook. Her, my daddy and sister will be here around four. Are you nervous to meet my parents?", I asked.

"No. Not unless I need to be", she replied.

I chuckled. "No, baby. You don't need to be. My parents are actually  happy for me. They know you're my dream woman."

"You're my dream woman too, baby. I just can't wait until we move in together. I need to look for our condo here before I leave", she said.

"You're really serious about getting us a place here?", I asked with a smile.

"Oh, you thought I was playing?!

"Not really. But I was worried you might change your mind", I replied.

"I'll never change my mind concerning anything that involves you. Or being closer to you. I'll be busy often and so will you due to school. But we still gotta make spending time with each other a priority. Agree?", she asked.

"Yes, baby. I agree..."

_____________________________________

Dinner with my parents and Solange was a success. My mom and dad loved Coco. I didn't doubt that they would. Despite her celebrity status, she's so humble and a sweet southern girl....

After dinner, we met up with Robyn, Onika, Megan and Normani at a popular gay club in Houston. I don't normally like the club scene. But I was with my bae so it was cool. We danced the night way and just enjoyed being in each other's presence. But as we sat and enjoyed the cocktails she ordered for us, I spotted two familiar faces as they entered the club....

"Um, babe....I think that's your ex and her girl over there....", I simply said.

"Yeah....that's definitely Chlöe and Janelle...", Coco confirmed.

I looked over at Megan and saw her taking her earrings off and then she put her hair up in a ponytail....

"Babe, why are you getting into fight mode?", Normani asked her.

"I love Chlöe Bailey....but if she swing on Bey I'ma have to knock lil' baby out!", she explained.

Coco and I laughed. "Meg! I have never seen Chlöe fight a day in my life. There's no reason for her to swing on Bey because everybody knows Ari Lennox is the one who exposed her", Coco explained.

"And she looks happy over there with her woman so she shouldn't be pressed about Coco moving on with Bey", Onika stated.

"I'm not worried about it. I'm here with Coco and minding my own business", I said.

"Exactly. And you know I got you. Let's get back out there again dance, sexy", she said as she led me back out to the dance floor.

But before we started dancing, Chlöe and Janelle approached us....

"Hey, y'all. How's it going?", Janelle asked.

"Um....hey. We're good over here", was Coco's reply.

"Good. Chlöe just wanted to come over and apologize for the misunderstanding", Janelle stated.

"Yeah...I apologize for saying you were probably behind outing me. I shouldn't have put you in my drama just because I was afraid of going through it with my homophobic parents. It was wrong of me and I'm sincerely sorry to you and Coco", Chlöe said.

"It's ok. I'm not that type of person though. I felt like none of what you were going through was my business to worry about nor put out there for others to worry about", I stated.

"I accept your apology, Chlöe. And I'm glad you're able to be open and happy in your relationship with Janelle", Coco said.

We ended that conversation on a positive note. I was glad we got that shit squashed. Chlöe and Coco have the closure they needed and now they can both move forward with the new loves their lives. And I'm just happy that manifestation truly works. Because I got my Coco.....