.

Multiple colored spheres danced in the air.

Red, orange, dark green. These vividly bright colors captured the eye as they drew arcs in the air, bouncing at different heights before coming back down.

"Holy shit..." Albatross said, sounding dumbfounded.

Adam was tossing around the cue balls, throwing them in the air then catching them like they were beanbags. The nine different spheres danced around like animals, drawing complex shapes in the air as they flew.

"He really is like a street performer."

"By the way," Adam had a serious face as he threw the cue balls. "The numbers on the two highest cue balls placed by each other are relatively prime, meaning they don't share a common prime factor with each other."

Pianoman crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes at the cue balls in thought. "Hmm... 5 and 8, next is 4 and 9... Ah, looks like you're right."

"Huh? Prime... what now?"

"For god's sake, Albatross, study your numbers a bit more. If you want to rise up in the ranks, you'll have to know this stuff." Pianoman said with an exasperated look.

Inside the billiards bar, six young men were sitting on pool tables that surrounded Adam. They watched in admiration as Adam performed some tricks.

"Are acrobatics your forte?"

"It's just a simple calculation of physics." Adam said expressionlessly. "Gravitational acceleration, air resistance, moment of rotation, Coriolis' force. I'm simulating the physical quantities that act on all forms of matter and using that to predict the behavior of the cue balls. These kinds of physics calculations are far better suited for a computer than a human brain."

"Wow... Amazing." Albatross let out a sigh. "I didn't get that at all. Did you understand?"

"I did." Iceman nodded.

"What about you, Lippmann?"

"You're the only one here who didn't understand." Lippmann replied as he continued to face forward.

"And now, the finale."

Adam blindly threw the cue balls over his shoulder to the pool tables behind him. All nine balls were sucked into the pockets with precision.

And silence.

"Tada!" Adam spread his arms wide and suddenly shouted in a loud voice. Everyone jumped up in fright.

Adam looked around at everyone, looked back at the pool table where the cue balls landed, then shook his head. "Oh? No round of applause? This is different from the information in my external storage database."

"Yeah. Looks like he really can't act human." Iceman said, his face blank. 

"Fufu... The Europeans' gifted technology is even better than the rumors say..." Doc had a gloomy smile on his face. "I want to use this technology on my patients... Fufufu..."

"Umm, let me formally introduce myself." Adam turned towards Chuuya and the others and bowed. "My name is Adam. I'm an AI investigator who came into this country secretly as part of an investigation. My favorite foods are acorns and berries. I don't like the metal detectors at the airport's security checkpoint. My dream is to establish a detective agency consisting of only machines and protect the lives of humans that have investigative powers on par with AI."

"A detective agency with only machines? Why?"

"That's, of course, because us perfect machines are superior compared to you irrational and illogical humans."