Chapter 3: ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪, 𝕄𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕖𝕝 𝔼𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟

Previously on The Lost Boys: Judgement Day... 

Alice admits to her best friend, Maria, she supposedly has no feelings for Michael. The police find proof that might ruin Michael's life forever. Michael finds evidence on who might have killed grandpa as the funeral begins and he meets a mysterious woman named Victoria Johnson. The funeral goes terribly wrong as Sam regroups with Edgar & Alan...

AUGUST 19, 1987

Alice Jones POV:

Today was Michael's birthday! Me, Maria, & Star planned an entire day of fun for him to get his mind off the past month. It was my idea of course. Star is going to take him to the boardwalk to have some fun and then take him to my house for the party at 4pm. My dad is at work at his hunting shop and won't be back until 10pm. 

For the party I'm planning on changing things up and going out of my comfort zone. I let my hair down and put on a sexy pink dress that I bought but never wore. Maria was setting up stuff downstairs. 

Suddenly Maria opened my bedroom door. "Wow... you really changed up your style for this party."

"Yeah... I thought it might be nice to change myself up a bit." I responded.

"I love your hair down like that... you seem like you're trying to impress someone..." Maria responded.

She sounded a bit annoyed when she replied.

"Ugh Stop! I'm not trying to impress Michael." I said throwing a pillow at her. 

"Sure Alice!" She said walking out of my room. 

I went back to my makeup table and started to apply some lip-gloss.

Star POV:

Me, & Michael walked down the boardwalk. We had an hour till the party started. I hope he has a good time, so it takes his mind off the recent traumatic events. He believes someone murdered his grandpa. Maybe he's right?

He grabbed my hand. "Star... do you believe me when I say someone might have murdered my grandpa."

"Michael... I-" I stuttered.

"Do you?" He asked. 

"Listen, this isn't the time for all of this! It's your birthday!" I responded.

Michael stopped for a second. "When you were with David... did you know anybody named Victoria Johnson, or Widow Johnson."

I paused for a second. I do remember someone named Widow Johnson. She was the leader of another vampire group known as The Lost Girls. David and his gang were known as The Lost Boys. I only met them once my entire time when I became a half-vampire. She wanted me to become a Lost Girl. They live somewhere in Santa Carla but rarely show themselves.

"No... that name doesn't ring a bell." I spoke without hesitation.

I can't believe I lied to Michael! It's for the better though. He doesn't need to worry about all of this today. It can wait a few days.