Chapter 6: ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 𝕟𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨

Previously on The Lost Boys: Judgement Day...

Alice's dad confronts her about Carl's death. Star, & Michael break up. The sheriff interviews Alice, Maria, & Michael about Carl's death. Michael, & Alice think about when times were better and how everything went wrong leading them to kiss. The Sheriff charges Michael with the murder of his son. David reveals himself to the Sam, & Lucy. Sam, Edgar, & Alan reveal the truth about Santa Carla to Alice, & her father. Michael's dad who is now in with the government tells Michael about what is coming, why Max targeted their family, and that Michael is their only hope in winning the war for the fate of Santa Carla, & the rest of the planet.  

AUGUST 13, 1987

Adam Lawrence POV:

I woke up to helicopters landing down on my front porch. I got up in my pajamas and looked out the window. It's general Morgan...

"Hello General..." I said as I sat down.

He sat down. "Hi Lawrence..."

"So why are you here." I asked.

"If you don't know your ex-wife moved to Santa Carla with your sons..." He began explaining.

"And?" I asked.

"The murder rate since they got there has gone up massively... I believe your son; Michael could be a vampire just like you..." He explained.

"No... he isn't and if he is... he would NEVER kill someone." I explained.

General Morgan got up. "If you know anything and you are lying..."

"I know! I KNOW!" I yelled.

I watched as he walked out of my house. I have to find Lucy and Michael and warn them. A war is coming to Santa Carla...

AUGUST 22, 1987

Carl POV:

I walked into Hudson's Bluff with my group of friends. David's plan was going perfect. Nick, Henry, & Brian are my best-friends ever. They would do anything for me. 

I walked up to David. "You asked for three other people, and I delivered..."

David took out the bottle of blood. "What the hell is that?" Nick asked.

"The thing that will change your life forever." David replied.

Brian took the bottle and chugged some down. Henry was next, & after that Nick. Victoria seemed to get giddy as they did it. David smirked at me and clapped after they were done.

"Bravo... bravo."

Alice Jones POV:

I woke up from a horrible nightmare. David playing with my mind really freaked me out. Spiders are my worst fear. These government agents are keeping all of us stuck in this house. I can't stand it! I opened my suitcase and put on an outfit I never expected to wear.

 I can't stand it! I opened my suitcase and put on an outfit I never expected to wear