Chapter 7: 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕕

Previously on The Lost Boys: Judgement Day...

Judgment Day is in one day... Michael drinks his father's blood hoping to become a vampire once again. Alice sneaks out to find evidence to prove Michael's innocence to the entire town, instead learning Carl is alive. Edgar, & Alan start to devise a plan to kill the vampires and save the day. The Emerson house is ambushed by the military. Alice goes to confront Maria at the summer bash but is met by her bully, Madison, leading Alice to smash a camcorder in Madison's face. Alice then follows Maria, who is now with Josh to Hudson's Bluff where she now finally meets David face to face. Widow Johnson kills Maria, and the ritual is finished... Dwayne, Paul, Marko, & Max are now back for blood...

AUGUST 22, 1987

10 HOURS EARLIER...

Michael Emerson POV:

I put the bottle down. I got the same feeling I did when I first drank Max's blood. My dad walked up to the machine and looked inside. I stood beside him. Inside the machine was water and red lights. 

"What is this?" I asked.

"This machine was made just for you... you go inside, and you close your eyes and then you are transported back into your old memories." He explained. 

I looked at my dad. "So, you want me to go inside and go back into my old memories... the ones where I learned my vampire powers?"

He nodded. "It'll take five-ten hours... now go to your room on the left and get changed..."

I walked into my room and sat down on the bed. The room was dimly lit and wasn't very comfortable. I started to think about my mom... Sam... and Alice. They must be worried about me, about the fate of the world. Alice is probably having a brain malfunction knowing vampires exist. Sam is probably just worrying about me, same with my mom. Right now, I'm worrying about them since they are still in Santa Carla.

I still remember the day Sam was brought home from the hospital. I was only around three, but I somehow remember it so vividly. I remember wanting to always protect and care for him. I still do. I'd be so lost without him. He's my brother and nothing will EVER change that. I took out a picture of me and him.

When I get back into those memories

When I get back into those memories... I'll witness all that trauma again. It'll be hard to get through, but I will. There are so many things that happened with me and David's gang that I never talked about to anybody but those memories but help me regain the vampire powers I need; they might even make me stronger. At one point, I almost considered joining David fully, thinking it would be a brotherhood. 

Adam Lawrence POV:

Michael entered the room in the comfortable white outfit we gave him. A female scientist walked up to him and put a needle in his arm. I now walked up to the control room as Michael got into the machine. Now it was time to pick the memory. We were able to see some of his memories in a computer screen... now time to pick.