Chapter 10: • 𝕁𝕦𝕕𝕘𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝔻𝕒𝕪 •

Previously on The Lost Boys: Judgement Day...

Alice tells the gang about her horrible visions of the future. The gang prepares for the upcoming battle that will decide the fate of the world. Paul has some second thoughts about Max's plan to "break" the world. Michael tries to leave the facility in the desert but his dad nags that he is not ready. General Morgan raids the facility and Michael's dad is killed. Michael drives off into the sunset to Santa Carla as the gang enters the Santa Carla boardwalk. The battle to decide the fate of the world begins...

80s90sfan presents...

An 80s90sfan production...

An 80s90sfan novel...

August 23, 1987 // 9:00 PM

Alice Jones POV:

I unlocked the door to 'Hotdog on the Stick'

I unlocked the door to 'Hotdog on the Stick'. "Ok so let's go over the plan one more time before we do this.... phase one?"

"You bait and lure Max into the middle of the boardwalk... and me and Star wait in the shadows to attack." Sam replied.

"Phase two?" I asked.

"Me, & Alan lure the bats, the hellhound, David, Dwayne, Paul, & Marko away from your location." Edgar answered.

I opened the door to 'Hotdog on a Stick'. "And phase three?"

"Killing Max." Star replied.

Alan, & Edgar placed down some fencing, & wood to put around 'Hotdog on a Stick' to barricade them. Sam held the backpack full of Molotov's. Star put down the boombox that we will be using to lure the bats, hellhound, David, & his gang away from my location. We are battle ready!

Star POV:

I kneeled down next to Laddie. "Ok remember since we don't have walkie talkies... once Max is here you HAVE to come here and tell Edgar, & Alan.... then after that LEAVE! Do you understand."

"I understand but please promise me you will be ok!" Laddie responded.

I hugged Laddie. "I will be ok... I promise you that!"