Chapter 4: 𝕎𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕊𝕚𝕟 𝔸𝕨𝕒𝕪

Previously on The Lost Boys: Judgement Day...

A few weeks have passed since the disastrous funeral. Alice plans a surprise birthday for Michael where he reveals to Alice that the police think he killed people. Star gets jealous of Alice and Michaels friendship. Carl, the sheriff's son, reveals he heard what Michael told Alice. Alice, & Maria blackmail Carl and out of anger Maria punches him in the face leaving him on the sand at the beach. Sam, Edgar, & Alan discover that Josh is a vampire & killed Grandpa Emerson. Josh flees back to Victoria... and a very alive David who brings Carl with him to become a vampire...

AUGUST 20, 1987

David POV:

I walked into the main section of the caves, my hangout. I taught Carl how to sleep like a bat. He's surprisingly a fast learner. Carl is fueled by anger and rage. When I found him, he was about to drown in the ocean because of those two girls, Alice & Maria.

"He's asleep..." I spoke.

Victoria got up. "Finally, we can talk about everything we need to! I need to let some things out."

"Do we think this is the right thing to do David?" Josh hesitated.

I looked at him. "What? Don't worry he will find three more members so Marko, Paul, & Dawyne can possess them!"

"Not that... If we do the ritual... He's going to become Max and... he is never going to get his normal life back... He doesn't know what he's doing! He is selling his soul to the devil!" Josh explained.

I walked up to Josh and started to hold him by the throat. "YEAH, WELL WE ALL SOLD OUR SOULS TO THE DEVIL! WHEN WE DO THE RITUAL THAT EMERSON FAMILY IS GOING TO BURN IN HELL FOR WHAT THEY DO TO US! TO ALL OF US!" I yelled.

"Josh... The Emersons are the reasons my daughters & MY HUSBAND! are DEAD!" Victoria said getting up from her seat.

I walked over to calm Victoria down. "Once Max comes back, he just needs one more sacrifice... and it'll be judgement day."

Josh looked at me confused. "What?"

"A week before the Emersons moved to Santa Carla... Max had a vision of this judgement day and he saw Santa Carla burning... Then the writing appeared on that wall... Max said he needed five sacrifices... He was able to get four before he was killed though... for the sacrifice to count he had to use this... and it all had to be done by his hand." I explained.

I pulled out a dagger with symbols.

"I vote the oldest Emerson child to be the sacrifice!"

"Max will decide..." I said putting the dagger away.

"I need to place a body in the ocean somewhere... Carl wants to fake his death, so Alice & Maria are the top suspects and maybe will even go to jail."

Josh looked down at his lap. He was having second thoughts about everything. Soon he will see things clearer. Santa Carla is going to burn.

Alice Jones POV:

Me, & Maria were still cleaning up from the party. At the same time, I felt guilty for leaving Carl there. Now we had to just forget it ever happened. I needed to go to sleep though. Today was the day of the annual senior car wash.

"Ugh Carl left his camera here..." Maria said disgusted as she threw it into the trash can.

I looked at Maria. "Do you think it was right to just leave Carl there..."

"After what he did? No."

"It's just that- I feel wrong!"

Suddenly the door opened.