Chapter 1

Y/n pov:
I am in my room and i heard screaming from downstairs. I already know they are fighting again. I got lost in my thoughts for a moment but then i heard someone coming upstairs so i grabbed the blanket and but it on me. I closed my eyes so they will think i am asleep.

The door opened and someone came in. She is standing on the chair next to my bed, crying, i think my father hit her again. I hate that man so much. I don't want to see my mother like this, so i got up from bed and gave her a big hug.
I woke up. My mom entered the room ,,Get ready for school" she said angry. Sometimes she is good to me sometimes she is not. I got up from bed and got changed. I walked down the stairs and then i heard my father's voice ,,When you finish school come straight back home" I nodded and left the house

I entered the school. I got to my locker and when i closed the door my best friend ,Lucy, came to give me a hug. I hugged her back and then i heard screams i took a look at what the girls were looking at. I saw two boys coming into the school, not gonna lie they were kinda hot especially the guy with cornrows.

The bell rang so everyone got to their classes. I entered my class, there was only one sit left. I sat down and i feel someone watching me so i took a look next to me. It's the guy with cornrows.

He is looking at me. I didn't want to make it weird than it already is so i looked away. He is still looking at me i can see it with the corner of my eye.

,,What's your name?" he said ,,Y/n, what's yours?" ,,Tom Kaulitz, nice to meet you" he said with a big smile. He is kinda nice.

After class i talked about him with Lucy ,,You like him don't you?" she said with a smirk on her face ,,I just meet him" .

It's lunch time. I sat down at a table with Lucy. Someone sat down with us. When i looked who it was i heard Lucy's voice ,,Hello" she said , i saw his cornrows and i immediately knew who it was. It was Tom. Lucy started to talk with him and i just stared at him. He took a look at me and smiled ,,Y/n, would you like to hang out with me after class?" i heard my father's voice saying to come back home after school but i don't think he would mind if i stay out some minutes and i don't want to hear them fighting again ,,That would be nice" i said smiling.

* After school*

I am waiting for him to come outside on a bench. He came after 1 minute later. He gave me a big hug and i smiled at him. ,,Sorry if you waited to long" he said ,,It's okay" . We are going to eat ice cream. After we got our ice cream we sat on a bench. I started to talk about how much i want to go to the beach this year. He smiled and wiped the ice cream stain from my face. He is so gentle. I blushed a little and then looked at the clock ,,Fuck" i said ,,What's wrong?" he said with a little worry in his voice ,, I need to go home, i'm so sorry" i said scared because i knew what was going to come at home ,,It's okay" he said with a smile on his face ,, See you tomorrow at school" he said while i walked away. I gave him a fake smile, i didn't think i would be able to come at school the next day.

I closed the door behind slowly so they can't hear it. I rushed upstairs in my room and closed the door. I saw my father on the bed. He was mad. I knew what he was about to do..

this is my first story, if i made some mistakes please ignore them . English isn't my first language. Love y'all🫶🏻🫶🏻