Chapter 4

*Y/n pov.*
I woke up next to Tom. It was the first day of summer. I got up from bed and got dressed. ,,wake up sunshine" i said smiling. ,, it's the first day of summer"

He woke up and smiled ,, do you want to go to the beach?" he asked ,,YES" i screamed happy.

We got in the car and went to the beach. I started running in the water. Tom followed me. I started splashing him.

He grabbed me by the waist and pushed me in the water.

We started laughing so much. I grabbed him in the water with me. I kissed him and then i splashed him ,,You are going to regret this!" he said smiling. I started running on the sand and he followed me.

It was hot so i took my shirt off while running. He runs so fast he got closer and catched me. We were on the sand laughing.

It was the best day ever. I love him so much. I wanted to find some shells. I started walking on the sand next to the water and i found some beautiful shells.

Tom got all his clothes off. He was only in underwear. He came to me and helped me to get my pants off. We started swimming in the beautiful sea.

After a long time we went home and got ready for dinner. Bill was waiting for us at the table.

He was with a girl. We were all wet when we entered the house and we got water everywhere.

,,Who is she?" Tom asked with a smirk on his face. ,, My girlfriend" Bill said holding the girls hand.

We got upstairs and got changed. We went to eat then watched a movie.

,,Can i take you to a place?" Tom asked happy

,,Yes, why not?" i responded smiling.
We got in the car and he drove in a beautiful forest. He took my hand and started running in the forest. When we stopped i saw the most beautiful view in my life.

The moon was shining so bright. It was beautiful. I hugged him. He kissed me on the head. He makes me so happy. He is my life saver.

I'm sorry if this is short. I love y'all! I think i won't write to much in the next days because my birthday is coming:)
xoxo author💋