Chaper 8

Y/n pov
I woke up next to Tom and kissed his cheek. I got up from bed quietly so he wouldn't wake up. I entered the bathroom and opened the shower. I got into the shower and sat down. I was thinking of stupid things while the water was drowning me.

Tom's pov
It's been 2 hours since the water was on in the bathroom. What was she doing there?
I knocked on the door.

Y/n pov
I left my thoughts when i heard knocking at the door.
,,Who is it?" I asked ,,It's Tom, can i come in?" he asked worried
,,Yeah" i said not realising i was naked.

Tom's pov
I entered the bathroom and i saw her naked in the bathtub, her face all red, she must've been crying. I immediately hugged her. I wanted her to feel better so i left to make her breakfast.

Y/n pov
I got out of the shower, changed in a wine red shirt and some black baggy jeans.
When i left the bathroom i saw Tom standing on the bed with a plate with pancakes and a glass of apple juice. When he saw me he gave me the breakfast and put music on.

His music taste is really good.

•Sorry for not posting my loves also should i make the next chapter smooth? Sorry if this is short but i promise the next one will be longer . Love y'all!
Xoxo author 💋