Chapter 6

*Y/n pov.*
I was in the room when Tom entered. He was crying. I got up and hugged him. I don't know why he was crying.

,,Why are you crying?" i said worried ,,I want to have a family with you, Y/n, but i'm scared. I don't want to be like my father" he said still crying in my chest.

,,Maybe if you tell me what happened you will feel better?" i said trying to comfort him ,,Okay" he said as we laid on the bed.

*10 years ago*
I was in the living room waiting for Bill so we can watch a movie. I heard crying from the kitchen. I started running to the kitchen. He was hitting my mother again. Why is she still with him? She brings all the money in the house and he keeps taking them from her so he can buy cigarettes and alcohol.

I screamed at him to let her go but he just looked at me and laughed ,,Do you really think you could stop me?" he said still laughing ,,Yes" i said with no fear.

He let her go and came at me. He hit me across the face and laughed ,,You could never stop me, im your father without me you are nothing" he said before he left the house.

I hugged my mom and tried to stop her from crying.

I hate him. I hate him so much.

*7 years later*

It started to get worse. He is always coming home drunk and hitting her and even us.

One day he came angry home and started hitting my mom so hard. My mom screamed in pain. When i wanted to hit my father she said ,,Run away and don't come back" that words hurt me so bad but i didn't go. I couldn't let her go.

I hit him so hard that he collapsed on the floor. I got on top of him and punched him many times. I was crying. ,,You hit her every time, it's your turn now" i said through my sobbing.

He pushed me away from him making me hit the wall hard. Everything came dizzy. I could see him as getting up and coming to punch me but then Bill stopped him. What was he doing? I don't want him to get hurt!

He pushed Bill away making him to hit the ground very hard. Bill got me enough time to get up and start to punch him again. Put he got a gun from his pocket. Why did he have a gun?

He pointed it at our mother. I wanted to get his gun from the hand but he shot her. He shot our mother.

He fucking shot our mother. I got her up and walked outside the house ,,Come on Bill!" i screamed ,,We need to get her to the hospital" i said starting to cry ,,Leave me here with him" i heard my mother say.

,,I won't leave you here with him!" i said screaming ,,I stayed all my life with this man i know him better than anyone else, let me spend the rest of my life with him" she said with a smile on her face.

She backed up slowly and entered the house. Bill was shocked at what just happened. I was running behind her but she locked the door.

I screamed and tried to open the door. I could hear them fighting and screaming. ,,LEAVE HER ALONE!" i screamed while crying. I heard a gun shoot. She was dead. I could hear her body collapsing on the floor. He started to
cry. I heard another gun shoot. His body collapsed on the floor.

They were dead.

•Sorry for not posting. I love y'all!
xoxo author💋