Chapter 7

*Y/n pov.*
He was crying in my chest. When I heard his story i couldn't resist and started crying. The room is full of tears and sadness.

* time skip *

*Bill's pov.*

I entered the room where Y/n and Tom is. They were sitting in the bed, crying. Tom had his head on her chest. I closed the door and left them crying in the room.

*Y/n pov.*

I heard the door. I looked and no one was there. Tom fell asleep with his head on my chest. I didn't want to wake him up so I just stared at his beautiful face. His face was red and full of tears from all the crying. He didn't deserve that.

I will never leave him. I can't leave him. I don't want to leave him. I love him to much. I had  never feel loved until now. I never thought I could find someone to truly love me and make me feel loved.

*time skip again sorry*

I got up from bed and looked for him. He was in the kitchen, making the breakfast. I sat down on one of the chairs at the table and waited for him to finish the breakfast.

After he finished the breakfast he came at the table with two plates. He made pancakes. He sat down next to him and gave me the food. We started eating and damn it was so good. He is a good cook.

,,Do you want to go out today?" he asked me ,,Yes" i responded. After we ate we got changed and left the house. We went in the park.

,,Omg is that candy floss?" i asked shocked ,,Yeah, you never ate one?" he asked ,,Well i didn't because my parents always said it's to expensive"i said looking down ,,It's not that expensive, let's go get some" he said.

We got the candy floss and ate it. I had candy floss everyone but he helped me wash it off. I love this man too much.

*Tom's pov.*

She started running after a cat. I started to run after her and catched another cat.
,,Here you go meine liebe" i said giving her the cat. She got the cat from my hands and started playing with it. She is so cute. I love her so much.

After some more hours of playing, running and talking we went home. It was a really good day.

-Helloo everyone!!! I'm so sorry for not posting, i had a lot of work. I'm sorry if there are mistakes. English is not my first language. I missed y'all🫶🏻🫶🏻
Xoxo Author💋-