Chapter 3

*Tom's pov.*
I entered the house as fast as i could. When i opened the door i saw Y/n crying in the floor. Her father hit her again. That was it. I started to punch him in the face. I got on top of him punching him more. He then pushed me and hit me in the stomach with his leg. He went to the kitchen the next second he came with a knife.

*Y/n pov.*
I am looking at my father getting the knife from the kitchen going to point it at Tom's neck. I was to scared to move ,,You will do as i say and stay away from my daughter" he said angry ,,You can't hit her!" Tom said. What was he doing. No, no, no this can't be happening. My father is going to kill him ,,She is my daughter i can do whatever i want with her" my father said as he stabbed Tom into the stomach. I run up to Tom and punched my father right in the face

I got Tom's arm and put it around my neck so i can lift him up. I was running as fast as i could to the hospital. Tom was trying to run but it just caused him more pain

We entered the hospital ,, I need help fast!" i said scared that Tom might die ,,What happened?" a nurse said ,,He got stabbed".
They immediately took him away and i just sat there, crying because of what i put him through, next to his room.
The doctor opened the door. I immediately jumped of my seat and run to him so he can tell me if Tom was going to be okay ,,He is awake" the doctor said with a smile. I thanked him and entered the room.
Tom was in the hospital bed smiling at me when i came in.

I went to him and hugged him. He hugged me back. He took my face in his arms and brushed his fingers against the scar my father made me with the knife. He came closer and kissed me on the forehead. I gave him a smile. A real smile now. I want to run with him and live my life with him. I can't imagine my life without him.

If he didn't came in time my father would've killed me. I stayed the night in the hospital with him. I falled asleep on his chest. I could feel him kissing my head multiple times, i woke up every time he did that.

*Tom's pov.*
She was so pretty. She didn't deserve all of this.

The next morning she was still sleeping. I needed to wake her up so we can go home. ,,Good morning sleepyhead" i said ,,Good morning" she said in a sleepy voice rubbing her eyes with her arms.
,,It's time to go home" i said smiling. She looked scared, i knew what she was thinking ,,My home" i added. She started to smile. When we got home we got into my room. ,,Where is the bathroom?" she asked ,,Down the hallway"i said ,, Thank you" she said smiling.
,,I will go take a shower, do you have any spare clothes?"she asked, I handed her one of my oversized shirts. She smiled while she walked to the bathroom.

*Y/n pov.*
I walked into the bathroom getting all my clothes off and getting into the shower. I washed my body and my hair. I tried to get that man's touch out of my head. I scrubbed and scrubbed until my head became red. I got out of the shower and put the clothes on. I walked into the room seeing Tom shirtless. He was so hot. I think he was changing because then he pulled his pants down. I turned around so i won't look. He saw me and walked over to me.
,,Like what your view?" he asked, i could imagine his face right now , he had his eyebrow raised and a smirk on his face. I turned around to face him. I looked him right in his eyes. His beautiful brown eyes. He got closer and brushed his lips on mine. His lips were so soft. He pulled away ,,Im tired".

I got on the bed. He was still shirtless but now he had pants on. He crawled into the bed next to me ,,I want to sleep" he said with a sleepy voice and damn his voice was hot like that. I let his head rest on my chest as he closed his eyes. I started to play with his braids. He was asleep. I falled asleep aswell.