Chapter 2

*Y/n pov."

  He is angry, he looks like he is going to kill me. I am so scared. I don't want to die this young. He got up from the bed and looked into my eyes. In the next 3 seconds i was on the floor with my hand cupped on my cheek. He slapped me. I hate him so much. I began to cry, i knew there is too to be more. He grabbed me by my hair and began to scream at me ,, WHAT DID I TOLD YOU LITTLE SHIT?" he screamed at me while he began to punch me in the eye. Everything became black..

  I woke up from the cold fingers on my eye. I winced when they began to touch my black eye. It was my dad. I wanted to slap him across the face ,,Wake up bitch" he said.

  I woke up, changed and leaved the house, i didn't even look at them. I stepped into the school and i saw Tom looking at me smiling but when he saw my eye his smile faded. He looked sad and worried ,,What happened? Are you okay?" he said worried ,,I'm fine.." i said almost crying. I'm not fine. I gave him a fake smile and he gave me a hug ,,You don't have to fake smile" he whispered into my ear. I was about to cry so i rushed to the bathroom. I started to cry.

  *Tom's pov."

   I started to run after her. When i entered the bathroom she was crying. I got closer to her and hugged her. She started to cry in my chest making my T-shirt wet but i didn't mind. When she calmed down we made eye contact. I stared into her blue eyes. Her beautiful blue eyes. She winced as i touched her dark red hair. I knew she wasn't okay.

  ,,What happened?" i said . She stared into my eyes and began to talk ,,He hits me.." she said with her sweet voice. I don't know who she was talking about but i wanted to hit him as hard as she hit her. She didn't deserve that. She is so nice and pretty.

  ,,Who hits you?" i asked ,,my f-father.." she said. I hugged her  thight. We skipped school and went to my house. When we got there i saw Bill skipped school too. ,,Who is she?" he asked 
,,Y/n" i answered. We went to my room ,,Do you want to watch a movie?" i asked ,,Yes" she answered. I removed my T-shirt because it was wet from all her tears. I put on a horror movie. She was scared so i hugged her. She fell asleep on my chest. I closed the TV and kissed her on the head. She is so beautiful. I fell asleep. Next morning she was gone. I think she got home. I was worried about what was going to happen to her. I didn't know where she lived so i asked her best friend. I got at her house already hearing screams.

i'm sorry if there are mistakes. Love y'all 🫶🏻🫶🏻